- Full-day Florence sightseeing tour from Rome
- See top attractions such as the Ponte Vecchio, Il Porcellino, and Piazza della Repubblica with your local guide
- Skip the long lines and explore the Duomo and Accademia Gallery
- Admire impressive Renaissance art and architecture while learning about Florence’s interesting history
- Transport by luxury coach between Florence and Rome
Follow your guide to the New Market (Mercato Nuovo) and browse authentic leather goods for which the city is famous. Stop to rub the nose of Florence's piglet statue (Il Porcellino) for good luck! Continue through Piazza della Repubblica, a vast square in the heart of the city. Pass the Orsanmichele church, which originated as a grain market, before reaching your tour's highlight -- the Duomo.
On all days except Sunday, enjoy skip-the-line entry for a rare guided tour of this distinctive Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore (Saint Mary of the Flower Cathedral). This 13th-century Gothic basilica features magnificent frescoes, stained glass windows, intricate marble floors, and of course, a crowning glory – the famous dome (Brunelleschi’s Cupola). Learn about the building’s history from your guide before heading up to the dome to marvel at breathtaking views of the ancient city.
Enjoy lunch in a traditional Italian cafe and spend the afternoon in the famous Accademia Gallery. With your skip-the-line ticket, explore the museum at your own pace and admire paintings from the 14th and 15th centuries. Don’t miss Michelangelo's “David,” the marble sculpture of a naked man recognized as a prestigious masterpiece of Renaissance art.
With your head full of Florentine art, history and culture, board the comfortable coach and enjoy a relaxing journey back to Rome.