- Private walking tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- Prioritized Skip the Line entry to the Vatican Museums (price includes entry fees)
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel with magnificent Last Judgment fresco
- Choice of morning, afternoon and evening three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the entrance to the Vatican Museums and concludes at St Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll visit St Peter's Basilica to admire the famous artworks by Michelangelo and Bernini, where your private walking tour concludes.
This in-depth private tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica is hosted by an English-speaking guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Mom and I had a great time! Our guide Jorg was friendly and very knowledgable. We meet outside the entrance and he assisted in processing the need for a wheelchair (which we had pre booked). As items caught our eye,we stopped along the way and he explained the history of items. Before entering the Sistine Chapel we sat and he explained in a photo what we would see inside, since talking inside is not allowed.
Would recommned the tour and our guide!!!
Excellent. Britta (our guide) was marvelous. She took the time to explain the exibits, asked for our input on what to see and do and was very friendlly as well. I would recommend this tour and Britta too to everyone.