- Private walking tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- Prioritized Skip the Line entry to the Vatican Museums (price includes entry fees)
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel with magnificent Last Judgment fresco
- Choice of morning, afternoon and evening three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the entrance to the Vatican Museums and concludes at St Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll visit St Peter's Basilica to admire the famous artworks by Michelangelo and Bernini, where your private walking tour concludes.
This in-depth private tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica is hosted by an English-speaking guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Our private tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's was well worth every penny that our family group of six spent! We were lucky to have Maria Ludovica as our guide! She was so knowledgeable as she has a doctorate from the Vatican! A wonderful tour!
Simply stunning tour. We had our guide, Maria, all to ourselves and she really brought to life the art and the history. She was incredibly knowledgeable she had studied in the Vatican and had a PHD, enthusiastic about the subject and brilliant at drawing out all the small details you never get from a guide book or a big tour. Really made our trip and will worth the cost !