- 2.5-hour St Peter’s Basilica walking tour and Mosaic Studio
- Skip the lines with fast-track access to St Peter's Basilica
- Walk through a private section of Vatican City on your way to the Mosaic Studio
- See how mosaics are repaired and restored at the workshop, closed to the general public
- Hear commentary by your Vatican guide via audio headset and meet the studio director
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a personalized visit
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Meet the local artists working on the mosaics of St Peter’s Basilica and tour the Mosaic Studio, which is not normally open to the public. A great tour for art lovers!
What You Can Expect
Click on 'View additional info' to see the meeting point.
This was an excellent tour. The meeting place was a bit confusing but everyone was very helpful. The tour of Saint Peter's Basilica was the best one so far! We really enjoyed the intimacy of the Mosaic Studio. I thought it was amazing. The art of the work was incredible. The opportunity to see the work in action was great.
It was great