- 2-hour St Peter’s Basilica and cupola walking tour
- Gain fast-track entry to St Peter's Basilica and skip the lines
- Enjoy unparalleled views from the dome, designed by Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter's Basilica with a Vatican guide and listen to commentary on your audio headset
- See the tomb of Pope John Paul II and the altar marking the tomb of St Peter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures an intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour with a guided visit to the top of St Peter's cupola! You'll be one of an exclusive group to view all of Rome from the dome of the basilica.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Click on 'View additional info' to see the meeting point.
This was a terrific way to skip the lines, get fabulous views of the city from the Cupola and enjoy St Peter's Basilica. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and our party of 2 got great value.
Our guide was very good. We loved the view from the cupola and enjoyed learning about St. Peter's Basilica. Although the lines weren't long at 8:30, by the time we left around 10:30 they were terrible. I feel the information we get from our guide is well worth the cost of the tour. We just can't learn everything on our own.