- 2-hour St Peter’s Basilica and cupola walking tour
- Gain fast-track entry to St Peter's Basilica and skip the lines
- Enjoy unparalleled views from the dome, designed by Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter's Basilica with a Vatican guide and listen to commentary on your audio headset
- See the tomb of Pope John Paul II and the altar marking the tomb of St Peter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures an intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour with a guided visit to the top of St Peter's cupola! You'll be one of an exclusive group to view all of Rome from the dome of the basilica.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Click on 'View additional info' to see the meeting point.
This tour is totally worth it...not only do you get to skip the long line at St Peter's but you get guides who are passionate and knowledgeable. There were only three of us on the tour as well, so even better. Sylvia in St Peter's and Claudia, who took us up the steps to the cupola were both terrific and really made our day. Thank you again.
Efficient, reliable and professional. i booked the night before but the confirmation was prompt. The view from the cupola is amazing and the walk up 300 steps is an experience for those who can climb stairs. As the guides, Irakli and Paula provided highly informative and insightful tours.