- 2-hour St Peter’s Basilica and cupola walking tour
- Gain fast-track entry to St Peter's Basilica and skip the lines
- Enjoy unparalleled views from the dome, designed by Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter's Basilica with a Vatican guide and listen to commentary on your audio headset
- See the tomb of Pope John Paul II and the altar marking the tomb of St Peter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures an intimate experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour with a guided visit to the top of St Peter's cupola! You'll be one of an exclusive group to view all of Rome from the dome of the basilica.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Click on 'View additional info' to see the meeting point.
We were in Rome Aug 2014. The line ups to almost any thing is long. One of the main benefits of booking a tour is the ability to skip these long (and I mean LONG) line ups which is often in the sun. St Peter's Basilica is just simply on those MUST SEE places in Rome. There is nothing as spectacular as this church. We also walked up the 300 + steps and 1 short elevator ride to the top of the dome. You get some pretty spectacular views of the Vatican Colonnade and the surrounding outside areas. Also you are able to see the mosaics in the dome up close which is worth the price of this tour. You get such a better perspective of the art, mosaics and the size of this place by going up the dome. Highly recommend this tour.
Very good tour guide, she spoke very well English, explained everything in details. I bought my tickets with Viator in advance so I wouldn't have to wait in line so when we got there it went fast we didn't have to wait.