- 2-hour St Peter’s Basilica and cupola walking tour
- Gain fast-track entry to St Peter's Basilica and skip the lines
- Enjoy unparalleled views from the dome, designed by Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter's Basilica with a Vatican guide and listen to commentary on your audio headset
- See the tomb of Pope John Paul II and the altar marking the tomb of St Peter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures an intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour with a guided visit to the top of St Peter's cupola! You'll be one of an exclusive group to view all of Rome from the dome of the basilica.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Click on 'View additional info' to see the meeting point.
Our guide was fabulous! Excellent knowledge, clear English and did an excellent job ensuring everyone was able to see and hear the highlights of the tour. I would recommend this tour to everyone visiting Rome. The duration of the tour was just right.
This tour was amazing!