- 3-hour guided Vatican tour, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- See the best of the Vatican in the morning to beat the crowds!
- See esteemed Renaissance artwork, such as Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam
- Explore Raphael's Rooms and see masterpieces by Raphael
- Small-group Vatican tour, with a maximum of 12, provides a unique experience with your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View of the dome from the ...Photo by: Barbara B
- List of PopesPhoto by: Jeff S
- St. Peters BasilicaPhoto by: Jeff S
- PietaPhoto by: Jeff S
- Vatican Corridors filled with ...Photo by: Matthew M M
- Front of VaticanPhoto by: Matthew B
- highlightPhoto by: Helen W
- St. Peters SquarePhoto by: Janet E
- Our awesome guide for the ...Photo by: Janet E
- PeterskyrkanPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanmuseetPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanenPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- La PietaPhoto by: Jon P
- VaticanPhoto by: Trix
United States of America, 07 2015
- vatican in the morningPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- just one of thousands of ...Photo by: Gina M H
- First stop on our Vatican tourPhoto by: Allison A
- PietaPhoto by: Carol Y
- The VaticanPhoto by: Carol Y
- St Peter's BasilicaPhoto by: Catherine T
What You Can Expect
Once inside, there are more than 2,000 rooms and nine miles of art, so follow along with the guide who will point out the highlights and explain the story behind each work of art. A headset is included to hear the guide clearly.
Visit Raphael’s Rooms, four interconnected rooms with frescoes painted by Renaissance artist Raphael. Then see the stunning Sistine Chapel, considered to be the Pope’s home chapel, with Michelangelo’s Creation of Adam and The Last Judgement.
Finally, the last part of the tour visits St Peter’s Basilica, the beautiful domed church that houses the Pietà, one of Michelangelo’s earlier sculptures depicting the body of Jesus on the lap of his mother Mary after the Crucifixion. It is said that this is where St Peter the Apostle was crucified and buried. Learn why this is one of the holiest places in all of Christendom.
The tour ends at St Peter’s Square.
Spruce Lee Australia
Amazing tour, our guide Stephanie was great, she had so much passion and knowledge, the early tour was the best without the massive number of tourists.
This tour was amazing!
Tour leader was excellent and had a great amount of knowledge about the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica, and St. Peter's Square! Was delightful and Skip-the-line was great, as we did not have to contend with large crowds!
The tour guide was very knowledgeable, spoke excellent English and the audio whisper system worked very well.
Guide was fantastic, great information and energy - truly enjoyed our morning - thanks
What a great experience to see the heart of Catholic church!
Our guide for the tour was a local who was a world of knowledge - she radiated her love for the city through the way she explained the history and helped us to appreciate everything 100 times more! My husband and I were captivated through the entire tour and loved all the information we learnt from our guide. You could tell the guide loved her job and her home place, therefore it made it an absolute joy.
It was everything we expected and more, our guide was Fantastic ans so knowledgeable and helpful.