Due to a new Vatican partnership, this tour provides VIP access through a reserved door, allowing you to skip all the lines – even the priority lines. Numbers are also limited to just 12 people on this unique Vatican tour, ensuring you'll see the very best of the Vatican Museums in a small-group atmosphere.
- 3-hour guided Vatican tour, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- See the best of the Vatican in the morning to beat the crowds!
- See esteemed Renaissance artwork, such as Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam
- Explore Raphael's Rooms and see masterpieces by Raphael
- Small-group Vatican tour, with a maximum of 12, provides a unique experience with your expert guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Being in a small group of no more than 12 people means there's more opportunity for questions and taking photos.Touring the Vatican Museums in the morning and entering through a reserved entranceway ensures you'll beat the crowds so you can make the most of your time at this majestic and holy place.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vatican Corridors filled with ...Photo by: Matthew M M
- Front of VaticanPhoto by: Matthew B
- highlightPhoto by: Helen W
- St. Peters SquarePhoto by: Janet E
- Our awesome guide for the ...Photo by: Janet E
- PeterskyrkanPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanmuseetPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanenPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- La PietaPhoto by: Jon P
- VaticanPhoto by: Trix
United States of America, 07 2015
- vatican in the morningPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- just one of thousands of ...Photo by: Gina M H
- First stop on our Vatican tourPhoto by: Allison A
- PietaPhoto by: Carol Y
- The VaticanPhoto by: Carol Y
- St Peter's BasilicaPhoto by: Catherine T
- Inside the basilicaPhoto by: laurelpanchuk
- St. Peter'sPhoto by: laurelpanchuk
- Vatican TourPhoto by: laurelpanchuk
- Entrance to Vatican MuseumPhoto by: laurelpanchuk
What You Can Expect
In your small group of no more than 12 people, stroll through the corridors to view the world's largest private art collection, once intended exclusively for the pope. As your expert guide entertains you with tales of Vatican power and intrigue, you'll feel the Renaissance works of art come to life.
Amble through Raphael's Rooms, the four interconnecting chambers adorned with paintings by Raphael and his pupils, before visiting the breathtakingly beautiful Sistine Chapel, which is considered the pope's home chapel. Walk through this sacred Vatican site to see Michelangelo's astounding frescoes, The Creation of Adam and The Last Judgment, without the crowds that appear later in the day.
The last part of your small-group Vatican tour focuses on St Peter's Basilica, with its distinctive 450-foot-high (137-meter) dome. Step inside to see why it’s so much more than just a church, and gaze in wonder at its awe-inspiring architecture and mosaics, including another Michelangelo masterpiece, La Pietà. Steeped in history, St Peters Basilica is said to stand on the ground where St Peter the Apostle was crucified and buried.
Your guide will explain the highlights of the basilica and its significance as the holiest place in Christendom, before your tour ends in stunning St Peter's Square.
Manuella was an excellent tour guide. Very passionate descriptions throughout the tour.
Thorough and very informative
Guide was great. Enjoyed the tour.
A great tour with a very knowledgeable guide.
Absolutely excellent tour. Our Guide was outstanding. Kept our teenage boys 16 and 14 fully engaged for the whole tour. So glad we skipped the line and booked this tour when we saw the queue outside at the end of our tour. Wonderful that we are able to carry on at our own pace and ended spending around couple of hours. Would highly recommend this tour.
Our tour was packed with information. There was so much to see. Overall the tour was excellent and our tour guide Martha was also excellent!! We look forward to returning to Rome in the future.
Atlanta,GA Nov. 2015
Great tour. Easy access to the Vatican. Knowledgeable guide. A really great experience.
Fabulous Tour made all the more so as out guide was extremely knowledgable, on a university level as she was able to give an in-depth history on most key elements presented throughout the tour
United States of America
Great tour and tour guide. The Vatican Museum is so large though that you should consider going back for a second look after the tour because you pass a lot of amazing treasures along the way. Plan on spending the whole day if yo can.
Our tour guide was very knowledgable and responded to our questions as we went along. Because we booked on a Wednesday, we were unable to go into St Peter's Basilica until the Pope finished his audience in St Peter's Square. It made for a longer visit.