- 3-hour guided Vatican tour, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- See the best of the Vatican in the morning to beat the crowds!
- See esteemed Renaissance artwork, such as Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam
- Explore Raphael's Rooms and see masterpieces by Raphael
- Small-group Vatican tour, with a maximum of 12, provides a unique experience with your expert guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Being in a small group of no more than 12 people means there's more opportunity for questions and taking photos.Touring the Vatican Museums in the morning and entering through a reserved entranceway ensures you'll beat the crowds so you can make the most of your time at this majestic and holy place.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View of the dome from the ...Photo by: Barbara B
- List of PopesPhoto by: Jeff S
- St. Peters BasilicaPhoto by: Jeff S
- PietaPhoto by: Jeff S
- Vatican Corridors filled with ...Photo by: Matthew M M
- Front of VaticanPhoto by: Matthew B
- highlightPhoto by: Helen W
- St. Peters SquarePhoto by: Janet E
- Our awesome guide for the ...Photo by: Janet E
- PeterskyrkanPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanmuseetPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanenPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- La PietaPhoto by: Jon P
- VaticanPhoto by: Trix
United States of America, 07 2015
- vatican in the morningPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- just one of thousands of ...Photo by: Gina M H
- First stop on our Vatican tourPhoto by: Allison A
- PietaPhoto by: Carol Y
- The VaticanPhoto by: Carol Y
- St Peter's BasilicaPhoto by: Catherine T
What You Can Expect
Excellent - the tour guide, Dario, was both well informed and very engaging
Laura was an excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and glad to answer any questions we had. The Vatican and Sistine Chapel are spectacular and a must see for any traveller to Rome. If you have the choice book the early morning tour as you get to go in before the general public so you get to see more.
Excellent logistics and personal service! The tour guide, Olivia, was very kind and informative. She made the tour very effortless for me and others in the group. I highly recommend this small group tour as the way to see the Vatican.
We had the most caring, knowledgeable, accessible and interesting guide, Patricia. We did get to the front of the line as promised and there was no waiting. The Sistine Chapel was crowded but oh so beautiful and St. Peter's is splendid and Michelangelo's Pieta just breathtaking. I would recommend this tour without hesitation
A fabulous tour with a great host. St Peter's Basilica was an amazing building, I was totally overwhelmed by the tapestries, art work and the actual construction. To think this was built thousands of years ago without the tools we have today and it is still standing and in immaculate condition.
Laura was a great tour guide. This tour is a must!
Fantastic way to see the Vatican. Very knowledgable guide Patrizia, took us slowly to accomodate all on the tour.
Our guide Sara was great!
This was a great tour. I highly recommend this event and especially to book an early morning tour before the crush of the crowds. Our guide, Stefania, was very informative and shared historical events , and kept the timeline very clear for us. Beautiful site Not to be missed.