- 3-hour guided Vatican tour, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- See the best of the Vatican in the morning to beat the crowds!
- See esteemed Renaissance artwork, such as Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam
- Explore Raphael's Rooms and see masterpieces by Raphael
- Small-group Vatican tour, with a maximum of 12, provides a unique experience with your expert guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Being in a small group of no more than 12 people means there's more opportunity for questions and taking photos.Touring the Vatican Museums in the morning and entering through a reserved entranceway ensures you'll beat the crowds so you can make the most of your time at this majestic and holy place.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View of the dome from the ...Photo by: Barbara B
- List of PopesPhoto by: Jeff S
- St. Peters BasilicaPhoto by: Jeff S
- PietaPhoto by: Jeff S
- Vatican Corridors filled with ...Photo by: Matthew M M
- Front of VaticanPhoto by: Matthew B
- highlightPhoto by: Helen W
- St. Peters SquarePhoto by: Janet E
- Our awesome guide for the ...Photo by: Janet E
- PeterskyrkanPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanmuseetPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- VatikanenPhoto by: Maria NÖ
Sverige, 09 2015
- La PietaPhoto by: Jon P
- VaticanPhoto by: Trix
United States of America, 07 2015
- vatican in the morningPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- just one of thousands of ...Photo by: Gina M H
- First stop on our Vatican tourPhoto by: Allison A
- PietaPhoto by: Carol Y
- The VaticanPhoto by: Carol Y
- St Peter's BasilicaPhoto by: Catherine T
What You Can Expect
Our tour was beyond our expectations. Our tour guide was an art history graduate and answered every question and knew everything there was to know about our surroundings. She was very professional and helpful on our tour. We would highly recommend this tour.
Alex was the perfect guide! He was so knowledgable and yet knew when to add a bit of humor . I felt as if we had way more than a taste of the Vatican! The tour company was very accommodating also. I had made a mistake in our travel plans and they easily rescheduled our tour!
Laura was an absolutely terrific guide. She was knowledgable and made the most of our visit we would highly recommend this tour.
St. Peter's is beautiful and you will want to hang around for hours. The Sistine Chapel ceiling is worth seeing, but the crowds are loud and unruly. The Vatican museums need more time to enjoy, but they closed early so we were rushed through. Our guide was excellent and the small tour size is well worth the price.
Had a great tour with Laura, learned a lot.
excellent tour guide tiffany did an outstanding job explaining all there is to see
Fantastic day. Doriana was just incredible with all her knowledge of the Vatican. She Made it a very enjoyable day for us with memories to last a lifetime.
Our guide was well versed in the history and provided us with insights as to the relevance of various pieces we were viewing. Great tour. Well worth it.
I've taken this tour twice, in June 2013 and May 2016. Both times it was great. The Vatican is very crowded, so it's a huge benefit to skip the line. This tour is a small group max 12 so you can interact with the tour guide and get lots of great information. On this latest tour, Flemina was very knowledgeable and friendly. She kept us moving but made sure we did not miss a thing. Great job!
subject matter of course an A - wanted to thank the tour group - we were late in catching our am tour and they seamlessly and graciously allowed us to join the next group