- Skip-the-line Vatican tour including the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- Pass through captivating sites like Raphael’s Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco – considered one of the greatest masterpieces of Western art
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica on a fully guided Vatican walking tour and see the famous La Pieta sculpture
- Choose from four different times, or upgrade to a small-group tour (maximum 12)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you really want to skip the long lines to the Vatican, this is the tour for you! Enter the Vatican Museums through a reserved entranceway and let your knowledgeable guide point out all the must-see artistic and architectural highlights.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- vatican courtyardPhoto by: Sanil
- Saint Peters BasilicaPhoto by: Chad G
- VaticanPhoto by: NittanyLaura
- Skip the Line: Vatican ...Photo by: Ilja G
- Rome10-2010-2 105Photo by: Louis C
- IMG_1975Photo by: William G
United Kingdom, 10 2010
- IMG_2075Photo by: William G
United Kingdom, 10 2010
- A Fountain at the VaticanPhoto by: Daniel C
USA, 04 2010
- Egyptian StatuePhoto by: Daniel C
USA, 04 2010
- Ravi at the Vatican MuseumPhoto by: Ravi B
United Kingdom, 01 2010
- Angels at the VaticanPhoto by: Michael S
USA, 12 2009
- Vatican sculpturePhoto by: Ann K
United States of America, 10 2009
- Inside St. Peter'sPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Peter'sPhoto by: Paul P
USA, 07 2009
- Brett and Kerry in Front in ...Photo by: Brett P
USA, 06 2009
- St Peter's SquarePhoto by: Janice L
United Kingdom, 11 2008
- St. Peter's at DaybreakPhoto by: Katherine A
USA, 10 2008
- St. Peter's BasilicaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Vatican TourPhoto by: Lizett S
USA, 08 2008
- Modern Art in the VaticanPhoto by: David F
Bermuda, 07 2008
What You Can Expect
This product is part of the following categories :
- Rome Cultural & Theme Tours
- Rome Cultural Tours
- Rome Literary, Art & Music Tours
- Rome Half-day Tours
- Rome Skip-the-Line Tours
- Raphael's Rooms Tours
- Sistine Chapel Skip The Line Tours & Tickets
- St Peter's Basilica - Vatican Tours
- St Peter's Square Tours
- Vatican Skip the Line Tickets & VIP Tours
- Vatican City Skip the Line Tickets & VIP Tours
Interesting tour with 5 stars for our guide Damiano. The tour is very well organized. Not the fault of the tour agency, but I wanted a more biblical understanding of the Vatican and was surprised that there was so little in the Vatican about this and rather a lot about artists like Michelangelo and so on. The trip to the sistine chapel was the best highlight for me. May I didnt appreciate the art because I am not an artistic person. So if you are into art then this is the tour for you!
Excellent tour and our tour guide, a lovely American lady, was extremely informative and enthusiastic - the best tour we had all trip in Rome.
Excellent tour. The most challenging part was keeping my three little one entertained and the tour guide did an excellent job in that department.
Tour guide was Lindy. She was really good. Very informative and gave us time to see everything. Was so glad we p aid for skip the line as it was well worth it when we saw the queues outside
Very educational and informative
Superb trip with a very knowledgeable guide who made the tour more enjoyable. Highly recommend this tour.
Our tour guide Marina was excellent . We really enjoyed the tour. It was very imformative and would highly recommend
The guide was fantastic, demonstrated full availability , education and knowledge in the Vatican arts.
I had the best experience possible .
Everything was amazing. Our guide Shannon was very passionate about art and she gave as plenty of interesting details about the Vatican.
Choosing Viator was one of the best choices Ive made. The tour was wonderful especially due to the great guide we had, Lindy from City Wonders, she deserves all the praises for making our day both extremely interesting and also funny.
Thank you and see you next time!