- Skip-the-line Vatican tour including the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- Pass through captivating sites like Raphael’s Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco – considered one of the greatest masterpieces of Western art
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica on a fully guided Vatican walking tour and see the famous La Pieta sculpture
- Choose from four different times, or upgrade to a small-group tour (maximum 12)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you really want to skip the long lines to the Vatican, this is the tour for you! Enter the Vatican Museums through a reserved entranceway and let your knowledgeable guide point out all the must-see artistic and architectural highlights.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- vatican courtyardPhoto by: Sanil
- Saint Peters BasilicaPhoto by: Chad G
- VaticanPhoto by: NittanyLaura
- Skip the Line: Vatican ...Photo by: Ilja G
- Rome10-2010-2 105Photo by: Louis C
- IMG_1975Photo by: William G
United Kingdom, 10 2010
- IMG_2075Photo by: William G
United Kingdom, 10 2010
- A Fountain at the VaticanPhoto by: Daniel C
USA, 04 2010
- Egyptian StatuePhoto by: Daniel C
USA, 04 2010
- Ravi at the Vatican MuseumPhoto by: Ravi B
United Kingdom, 01 2010
- Angels at the VaticanPhoto by: Michael S
USA, 12 2009
- Vatican sculpturePhoto by: Nick K
USA, 10 2009
- Inside St. Peter'sPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Peter'sPhoto by: Paul P
USA, 07 2009
- Brett and Kerry in Front in ...Photo by: Brett P
USA, 06 2009
- St Peter's SquarePhoto by: Janice L
United Kingdom, 11 2008
- St. Peter's at DaybreakPhoto by: Katherine A
USA, 10 2008
- St. Peter's BasilicaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Vatican TourPhoto by: Lizett S
USA, 08 2008
- Modern Art in the VaticanPhoto by: David F
Bermuda, 07 2008
What You Can Expect
This product is part of the following categories :
- Rome Cultural & Theme Tours
- Rome Cultural Tours
- Rome Literary, Art & Music Tours
- Rome Half-day Tours
- Rome Skip-the-Line Tours
- Raphael's Rooms Tours
- Sistine Chapel Skip The Line Tours & Tickets
- St Peter's Basilica - Vatican Tours
- St Peter's Square Tours
- Vatican Skip the Line Tickets & VIP Tours
- Vatican City Skip the Line Tickets & VIP Tours
Everything was amazing. Our guide Shannon was very passionate about art and she gave as plenty of interesting details about the Vatican.
Choosing Viator was one of the best choices Ive made. The tour was wonderful especially due to the great guide we had, Lindy from City Wonders, she deserves all the praises for making our day both extremely interesting and also funny.
Thank you and see you next time!
Our guide, Doriana sorry if I got is wrong was amazing!!
Worth every penny!
This tour was amazing. Our tour guide Luciana made the tour so interesting and informative. We have been to the Vatican before but we learned so much more from her. We highly recommend this tour!
Our guide was great. She was very knowledgeable, had great facts to share about what we were seeing, and kept the tour interesting and moving at a great pace. We couldn't have been happier with our tour.
BEBS United States of ...
The tour guide was a young lady who was very knowledgable especially in the art works and had a sense of humour that certainly helped to make the excursion exceptionally good.
This was an absolutely brilliant tour my wife and I throughly enjoyed it and Lindsy your tour guide was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable this made the trip.
I would recommend this trip to anyone
A must while in Rome. You will be amazed be every single thing. Can be crowded - even in off season - so prepare for a bit of a crush. I am a modern art lover and the museum actually had very good modern art but the tour didn't spend much time on it. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable.