- Skip-the-line Vatican tour including the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- Pass through captivating sites like Raphael’s Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco – considered one of the greatest masterpieces of Western art
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica on a fully guided Vatican walking tour and see the famous La Pieta sculpture
- Choose from four different times, or upgrade to a small-group tour (maximum 12)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you really want to skip the long lines to the Vatican, this is the tour for you! Enter the Vatican Museums through a reserved entranceway and let your knowledgeable guide point out all the must-see artistic and architectural highlights.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- vatican courtyardPhoto by: Sanil
- Saint Peters BasilicaPhoto by: Chad G
- VaticanPhoto by: NittanyLaura
- Skip the Line: Vatican ...Photo by: Ilja G
- Rome10-2010-2 105Photo by: Louis C
- IMG_1975Photo by: William G
United Kingdom, 10 2010
- IMG_2075Photo by: William G
United Kingdom, 10 2010
- A Fountain at the VaticanPhoto by: Daniel C
USA, 04 2010
- Egyptian StatuePhoto by: Daniel C
USA, 04 2010
- Ravi at the Vatican MuseumPhoto by: Ravi B
United Kingdom, 01 2010
- Angels at the VaticanPhoto by: Michael S
USA, 12 2009
- Vatican sculpturePhoto by: Nick K
USA, 10 2009
- Inside St. Peter'sPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Peter'sPhoto by: Paul P
USA, 07 2009
- Brett and Kerry in Front in ...Photo by: Brett P
USA, 06 2009
- St Peter's SquarePhoto by: Janice L
United Kingdom, 11 2008
- St. Peter's at DaybreakPhoto by: Katherine A
USA, 10 2008
- St. Peter's BasilicaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Vatican TourPhoto by: Lizett S
USA, 08 2008
- Modern Art in the VaticanPhoto by: David F
Bermuda, 07 2008
What You Can Expect
Our guide Sev was fantastic!!! his knowledge and passion about the Vatican City was evident. Highly recommended, and well done Sev!!!
the guide was very knowledgeable. the pace of the tour was perfect.
Fantastic! Francesco was a wonderful guide! He was so knowledgeable and It's incredible the amount of information he has on all the pieces. I would highly recommend this tour to really get the most out of this visit. I would have been so overwhelmed and lost had I not joined a tour.
We were impressed ... The guide did it so good and we had a wonderful guidet tour.
Excellent guide. Tour was well worth doing.
Great tour. We went in November and this was a small group tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made sure we had time to view all the areas. We would have missed some many important elements without a tour guide. The tour was well organized and efficient. I highly recommend this tour.
Laura was a GREAT tour guide. Super knowledgeable about the Vatican - and adorable.
Skip the Line tour is the only way to go in the very crowded Vatican. Still overwhelming due to amount of items to see and the large crowds of people in the museums and Vatican even in a small group tour.
First time in vatican city and one thing i like most is beating the long line from tourists all over the world .
Our guide was very knowledgable and she made it very seamless to pass through the crowds. I am glad we chose this because the line to get in was about a mile long. We walked right into the Vatican and I would recommend doing this to anyone planning to go here. The Sistine Chapel was absolutely amazing!