- Skip-the-line Vatican tour with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- Gain exclusive access through a reserved entranceway without waiting in any long lines!
- Pass through captivating sites like Raphael’s Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco – considered one of the greatest masterpieces of Western art
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica on a Vatican walking tour and see the famous La Pieta sculpture
- Upgrade for a private tour with personalized commentary
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Castillo de St. AngeloPhoto by: Juan Manuel C
- DSCF2970Photo by: Antonio P
- Catedral de San PedroPhoto by: Edgardo V
- MUSEOS VATICANOPhoto by: Jose Luis G
- Capilla Sixtina, info.Photo by: Ramon M
- Plaza de San PedroPhoto by: Sergio G
- VaticanoPhoto by: lorena.zuniga
- MUSEOPhoto by: Ricardo N M
- EN PLENA EXPOSICIÓN DE ...Photo by: Ricardo N M
- -JARDINES-Photo by: Ricardo N M
- Museo VaticanoPhoto by: Roco
- El Vaticano bien vale un ...Photo by: LORENZO V
- En los jardines de los ...Photo by: M A
- Museos VaticanosPhoto by: M A
- Estancias del PapaPhoto by: JOAQUIN A
- Juan XXIIIPhoto by: JOAQUIN A
- La PiedadPhoto by: JOAQUIN A
- La PietaPhoto by: Javier M
- visita museos vaticanoPhoto by: Carlos Jesus T
- VATICANOPhoto by: Enrique M
What You Can Expect
Hear the stories and secrets of the intriguing Vatican while following your guide through incredible rooms like the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps, a seemingly never-ending corridor adorned with intricately detailed Italian maps. Pass through the Gallery of Candelabras, seeing ancient sculptures and opulent candelabras from Imperial villas, and wander through Bramante’s Pinecone Courtyard to pose for pictures in front of the bronze Pigna statue.
Amble through Raphael’s Rooms, marveling at the interconnecting galleries that showcase the artistic genius of Raphael, and then enter the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel – the crowning glory of any visit to the Vatican. Gaze up at Michelangelo’s famous The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco, see The Last Judgement on the chapel’s back wall and absorb the sacred ambiance of the pope’s private chapel.
Your tour finishes with a visit to St Peter’s Basilica, the home of the Catholic Church, where more artistic masterpieces await. See La Pieta, a stunning Michelangelo sculpture created by the artist when he was just 24, and admire Bernini’s Baldachino – the ornate bronze canopy that sits above St Peter’s high altar. Bid your guide farewell and take a stroll through St Peter’s Square if you wish.
Upgrade to the private tour and see the sights of the Vatican Museums (as detailed above) with your very own private guide! If you have a special interest in certain pieces of art, or different historical or religious events, simply let your guide know! Your itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to your interests.
The tour was excellent and the guide very knowledable. I will remember this trip forecver
Knowing the place where are the rests of Saint Peter Jesus apostol and Juan Pablo II and where the Pope Francisco lives is very excited and full of art and history. Excellent tour.
Muy bien todo, puntualidad, organización, amabilidad de Valentina. A todo caso esperábamos un contenido con más explicaciones sobre el arte.
MatiNacho Costa Rica
Our guide was excellent, she explained all the important things in great detail. The tour itself is very good, hitting all the highlights in Vatican City that we were interested in.
Of course!!!!!!! Wonderful !!!!!!!!
excellent 5-star experience
Muy bueno el tour en general y 10 puntos para el guía que lo hizo muy entretenido!
excelente el guia tiene conocimiento y sabe los lugares importantes, ademas mantiene el grupo informado y entretenido, excelente guia
Elena, our guide, was spectacular. She not only was an expert on information about the Vatican tour material, but was also considerate, funny, and accomodating to our wishes. It was truly a delightful tour. Viator is quite blessed to have a guide like her!!!