- Small-group cooking lesson in Rome
- Learn to cook an Italian meal with an expert chef
- Cook in the private kitchen of an English-speaking Italian
- Purchase ingredients in the Rome Central Market
- Small-group class limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Best cooking class in Italy! ...Photo by: Julie M
- Spinach Cheese RavioliPhoto by: Kathleen A P
- Chefs uniformPhoto by: pwfalvey
- Ravioli prepPhoto by: pwfalvey
- YumPhoto by: pwfalvey
- At the vegetable market at ...Photo by: Diane S
- The pasta line up!Photo by: Vandy M
- Various picture of cooking ...Photo by: frank
- Filled pastaPhoto by: frank
- Overjoyed!!Photo by: Lucas
- Chef FedericoPhoto by: Lucas
- Our GroupPhoto by: Lucas
- Beautiful DishPhoto by: Lucas
- Making fresh pasta with ...Photo by: Angelina C
- Cavatelli AmatricianaPhoto by: Michelle W
- One of the dishes we madePhoto by: Michelle W
- Chef LeoPhoto by: Michelle W
- Pasta makingPhoto by: Michelle W
- CavatelliPhoto by: Michelle W
- 3 saucesPhoto by: Taylin
Panama, 10 2014
What You Can Expect
Begin with a visit to Rome’s Central Market, where you’ll follow your guide past stalls where farmers, bakers and butchers sell their fresh goods. Select produce for your class, and learn how to spot the best ingredients.
Then make your way to the private kitchen where your cooking class takes place. With personal guidance from your expert instructor, learn how to prepare and cook three different varieties of homemade pasta plus a main course. When the cooking is over, sit down with your group to enjoy your creations, accompanied by a selection of regional wines.
FABULOUS TOUR! Chef Monica was personable, fun, good with the kids and professional! We were with a small group of 12 that included kids close in age to my 10 and 11 year old as well as couples and families. This meal was, by far, our best tasting and experience in our 16 days in Italy ! bravo!
Everything was perfect. Beautiful kitchen and very informative chef and assistants. Making pasta was the highlight of our trip. Highly recommend this tour.
This was a blast! Our chef and her helper were fantastic. The food was amazing and the wine was plentiful! We met new friends and I have to say, the best cooking class I have ever taken in Italy!
Incredible! Had a wonderful time! The Chef was delightful. You start off with a trip to a beautiful market and pick up your ingredients. The walk is beautiful and very enjoyable. The lesson is leisurely...plenty of time to ask questions and learn. And you do learn so much. T
michelle_roach United States of ...
We had a fantastic day and Paolo was engaging and taught us all many different things-from taking us to the open market, a meat shop and cheese shop, a bakery and had some fantastic pizza and then explained the area as we walked to the kitchen where we all learned/participated in how to make several different pastas and sauces. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Rome!
My cooking class in Rome was exceptional. I was very fortunate that I was a class of one. Chef Paolo treated the class as i would expect any other even with only one student. We shopped for our ingredients at interesting places including Campo del Fiori. As an experienced cook, I can say I learned several new techniques and as a class of one got to perform a lot of the prep work. Much fun. The recipies were all excellent. Could not finish all the courses on the menu, but tasted everything. I would recommend this experience to family and friends and already have.
This was a terrific tour. Paulo, Nicholetta and Marco were wonderful guides and we had a lot of fun going to the market and doing the food prep for the outstanding meal. Only change I would suggest is to also let us do some of the actual cooking, too.
highlight of our trip to Rome, no doubt! The food was amazing and we learned a lot! Our chefs were funny and friendly and it was great to interact with some fellow travelers. Highly recommend.
This was well worth the money. Great experience!