- Small-group cooking lesson in Rome
- Learn to cook an Italian meal with an expert chef
- Cook in the private kitchen of an English-speaking Italian
- Purchase ingredients in the Rome Central Market
- Small-group class limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Spinach Cheese RavioliPhoto by: Kathleen A P
- Chefs uniformPhoto by: pwfalvey
- Ravioli prepPhoto by: pwfalvey
- YumPhoto by: pwfalvey
- At the vegetable market at ...Photo by: Diane S
- The pasta line up!Photo by: Vandy M
- Various picture of cooking ...Photo by: frank
- Filled pastaPhoto by: frank
- Overjoyed!!Photo by: Lucas
- Chef FedericoPhoto by: Lucas
- Our GroupPhoto by: Lucas
- Beautiful DishPhoto by: Lucas
- Making fresh pasta with ...Photo by: Angelina C
- Cavatelli AmatricianaPhoto by: Michelle W
- One of the dishes we madePhoto by: Michelle W
- Chef LeoPhoto by: Michelle W
- Pasta makingPhoto by: Michelle W
- CavatelliPhoto by: Michelle W
- 3 saucesPhoto by: Taylin
Panama, 10 2014
- Pasta made from scratch!Photo by: Taylin
Panama, 10 2014
What You Can Expect
Then, head to a private kitchen in Rome, where your exclusive Italian cooking class begins! During this hands-on experience, you will learn how to prepare three different kinds of fresh, homemade pasta and a main course; your dishes will be accompanied with a selection of fine local wines.
Finally, after you’ve picked, prepped and cooked, you’ll dine on the sumptuous Italian meal you’ve created. This small-group Italian cooking class is a great way to make your trip to Rome extra special; it’s a must for foodies and cooking fans.
Exceeded expectations by a mile! Chef Vittoria customized the menu to my tastes and we cooked and ate excellent food. Not to mention the trip to the markets and Chef's tips and observations along the way. Without reservation, I would recommend this experience to anyone who loves food! Ten stars!!
Fantastic class in lovely loft. Lots of good tips for cooking.
This was the most AMAZING cooking class I've ever taken. It far exceeded my expectations. The chef was so awesome and helpful. We learned how to cook 4 different pasta dishes in addition to eggplant parmigiani and tiramisu. The 2 other students in the class with me were also blown away by the chef and his teaching and cooking techniques. I can't wait to go back to Italy again next year and sign up for another class. If you do anything in Rome, you MUST take this class. It is so worth the time and money. Trust me, you will not regret it. If anything, you will regret not taking it. Loved, loved, loved it!!!
It was a really good experience from start to finish. The only complaint I have is we were told we would be sent the recipes for the dishes we made and nothing has been emailed to us yet. We really want to recreate the experience back home, but it may only be in our memories.
This was are second class and we were not disappointed. Paolo was excellent and the food was great. Just us and another couple.The kitchen is located on Tiber Island and what a place! Highly recommended.
Paulo was charming and knowledgeable. The class was fun and easy to follow and also delicious. I would definitely recommend this tour!
My husband and I wanted to do something different as we are in Rome pretty frequently. I took the liberty of booking this Cooking Lesson since I love to cook and it was super easy to book online. It was a wonderful experience in which we learned some new things, and had a wonderful lunch on a rooftop with the most incredible view of Rome I have ever seen. Vittoria was lovely. If you are considering this lesson, just book it!
Instructor was excellent - informative, interesting, great sense of humor! Activity including going to the market, visiting a butcher shop/bakery prior to actual cooking lesson. Lessons were paced for the ability level of the participants. Small class allowed for hands-on with all sharing food preparation duties. Dishes varied and very tasty. Being able to sit down at the end of the meal to enjoy the fruits of our labor made it a most memorable experience!
Had a great time