- Small-group cooking lesson in Rome
- Learn to cook an Italian meal with an expert chef
- Cook in the private kitchen of an English-speaking Italian
- Purchase ingredients in the Rome Central Market
- Small-group class limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Spinach Cheese RavioliPhoto by: Kathleen A P
- Chefs uniformPhoto by: pwfalvey
- Ravioli prepPhoto by: pwfalvey
- YumPhoto by: pwfalvey
- At the vegetable market at ...Photo by: Diane S
- The pasta line up!Photo by: Vandy M
- Various picture of cooking ...Photo by: frank
- Filled pastaPhoto by: frank
- Overjoyed!!Photo by: Lucas
- Chef FedericoPhoto by: Lucas
- Our GroupPhoto by: Lucas
- Beautiful DishPhoto by: Lucas
- Making fresh pasta with ...Photo by: Angelina C
- Cavatelli AmatricianaPhoto by: Michelle W
- One of the dishes we madePhoto by: Michelle W
- Chef LeoPhoto by: Michelle W
- Pasta makingPhoto by: Michelle W
- CavatelliPhoto by: Michelle W
- 3 saucesPhoto by: Taylin
Panama, 10 2014
- Pasta made from scratch!Photo by: Taylin
Panama, 10 2014
What You Can Expect
Begin with a visit to Rome’s Central Market, where you’ll follow your guide past stalls where farmers, bakers and butchers sell their fresh goods. Select produce for your class, and learn how to spot the best ingredients.
Then make your way to the private kitchen where your cooking class takes place. With personal guidance from your expert instructor, learn how to prepare and cook three different varieties of homemade pasta plus a main course. When the cooking is over, sit down with your group to enjoy your creations, accompanied by a selection of regional wines.
A wonderful morning and afternoon! This was the highlight of our 3 week vacation -
This was a fun class even if you do not do much cooking. Learning how to make pasta and homemade tomato sauce was easier than I thought. If you have already seen the highlights of Rome and want something different, this cooking lesson is for you.
Really did this for wife but thoroughly enjoyed it. It was lots of fun and chefs were great. I highly recommend this and found it well worth the money . To me it was a great surprise and definitely a learning experience. It is very memorable .
It was amazing! I truly enjoyed it, we learned how to make 3 kinds of pasta, steak and tiramisu.
They made us eat so much we couldn and #39;t walk after the class!
We walked through the farmers market, butcher and visited the oldest bakery in town.
Thank you for the wonderful experience! ❤️
Exceeded expectations by a mile! Chef Vittoria customized the menu to my tastes and we cooked and ate excellent food. Not to mention the trip to the markets and Chef's tips and observations along the way. Without reservation, I would recommend this experience to anyone who loves food! Ten stars!!
Fantastic class in lovely loft. Lots of good tips for cooking.
This was the most AMAZING cooking class I've ever taken. It far exceeded my expectations. The chef was so awesome and helpful. We learned how to cook 4 different pasta dishes in addition to eggplant parmigiani and tiramisu. The 2 other students in the class with me were also blown away by the chef and his teaching and cooking techniques. I can't wait to go back to Italy again next year and sign up for another class. If you do anything in Rome, you MUST take this class. It is so worth the time and money. Trust me, you will not regret it. If anything, you will regret not taking it. Loved, loved, loved it!!!
It was a really good experience from start to finish. The only complaint I have is we were told we would be sent the recipes for the dishes we made and nothing has been emailed to us yet. We really want to recreate the experience back home, but it may only be in our memories.
Jeffery H USA
This was are second class and we were not disappointed. Paolo was excellent and the food was great. Just us and another couple.The kitchen is located on Tiber Island and what a place! Highly recommended.