- 2.5-hour small-group tour of Rome by minibus
- Learn all about Rome’s history and ancient attractions from a local guide
- See Rome’s top illuminated landmarks including the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and Circus Maximus
- Visit Rome Pantheon to admire its impressive domed roof and well-preserved architecture
- Enjoy an aperitivo of a glass of wine and Italian finger food in a central Enoteca (wine bar)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven people ensures personalized attention from a guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fabulous tour, Francesca was the most enthusiastic travel guide. She was totally knowledge about all the sights and provided a very interesting history lesson too. We will be returning to Rome in June 2016 and certainly hope we can book with Francesca again.
very cool for a night tour
Great views of Rome at night!
This tour was absolutely wonderful and charming. One of the best parts of my entire trip to Italy. Our tour guide, Luca, was wonderful. He showed us around some of Rome's most beautiful sights including the Piazza Navona, Pantheon and even Saint Peter's Basilica after the dinner. Dinner was very good, Luca showed us how to properly serve wine as we tasted homemade meats and cheese platters. We also tried the Ravioli at the restaurant which was just as great as Luca said it would be. My mother and I had an excellent time on this small group tour (where there were only 4 of us)! :)
Really enjoyed it. Guide very good and nice to finish with authentic taster meal.
On arriving in Rome, we took this tour for a quick and comfortable experience. Our tour guide was Franchesca. She was friendly, knowledgable and witty.
Air con vehicle was very comfortable. Finished off the tour with a glass of wine and some nibbles.
Francesca was a very good guide. She was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. We had a lovely tour and the food at the end of the tour was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Great first night activity. Wonderful food.
Our guide Sergio was very informative and I loved that he took us into some of the "back alleys" to see some "off the beaten track" sites. He was also very considerate to one of my travelling companions that had a bad knee. My complaint/disappointment is that this tour was at 6:00pm and it wasn't dark yet, so we didn't really get to see Rome at night. It wasn't dark until the very end of the tour, and I picked this tour specifically to see Rome at night.