- 2.5-hour St Peter’s Basilica and cupola walking tour – a Viator Exclusive!
- Gain fast-track entry to St Peter's Basilica and skip the lines
- Enjoy unparalleled views from the dome, designed by Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter's Basilica with a Vatican guide and listen to commentary on your audio headset
- See the tomb of Pope John Paul II and the altar marking the tomb of St Peter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures an intimate experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour with a guided visit to the top of St Peter's cupola! You'll be one of an exclusive group to view all of Rome from the dome of the basilica.
What You Can Expect
This was an excellent tour and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to visit St Peter's and who has little knowledge of its history. Antonia, our guide, was excellent. Her english was very good and she was very informative about the Basilica. The visit to the top of the dome is a must and by being with a guide very easy with no queuing.
Well done Antonia.
Excellent tour with Benjamin! He was so welcoming, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I had visited St. Peters Basilica in the past on my own, but seeing it through his knowledgeable eyes brought so much more depth to the experience. Highly recommended!