- 2.5-hour St Peter’s Basilica and cupola walking tour – a Viator Exclusive!
- Gain fast-track entry to St Peter's Basilica and skip the lines
- Enjoy unparalleled views from the dome, designed by Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter's Basilica with a Vatican guide and listen to commentary on your audio headset
- See the tomb of Pope John Paul II and the altar marking the tomb of St Peter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures an intimate experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour with a guided visit to the top of St Peter's cupola! You'll be one of an exclusive group to view all of Rome from the dome of the basilica.
What You Can Expect
The tour to Vatican was amassing !!!The tour Gide was great with so much knowledge !!!
Tour guide provided was outstanding-knew his history, took us to areas not open to all the public including a hike to the top of the Basilica for a fantastic view of the Vatican and Rome. We were both impressed and certainly glad we signed up for this tour. Lot of history here!!
Thank you, M. Greska