- 2-hour St Peter’s Basilica and cupola walking tour – a Viator Exclusive!
- Gain fast-track entry to St Peter's Basilica and skip the lines
- Enjoy unparalleled views from the dome, designed by Michelangelo
- Explore St Peter's Basilica with a Vatican guide and listen to commentary on your audio headset
- See the tomb of Pope John Paul II and the altar marking the tomb of St Peter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures an intimate experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour with a guided visit to the top of St Peter's cupola! You'll be one of an exclusive group to view all of Rome from the dome of the basilica.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Click on 'View additional info' to see the meeting point.
Just great. Met on time at allocated place, skipped the line and had a really good young tour guide (Benjamin) to show us around the dome and then inside the Basilica. It was a great trip and one to be recommended.
We loved this tour. Climbing to the top of the Basilica was awesome. Our tour guide provided a lot of useful information about St Peter's.