- Discover Rotorua on this half-day morning city tour
- Visit Te Puia and get an insight into Māori culture and traditions
- Visit Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley and experience its extraordinary landscape of boiling mud and steam
- Get close to a wide range of native and exotic wildlife at Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Watch the shearing demonstrations and learn about the history of farming at the sheep show at Agrodome
- Travel on the Skyline Gondola and see stunning panoramic views over Rotorua's main centre
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour, allowed us to see all the highlights in half a day.
The tour was very well organised. The bus driver who picked us up from the motel was punctual, very professional and entertaining. There were absolutely no problem with any of the places where we were taken including entry fees (which were included), tour guides who were very good and the actual places of interest. The gondola ride was really good but what was not mentioned in the description of the Morning City tour was the fabulous buffet lunch (with a huge selection of seafood/entrees and mains/delicious sweets etc) on top of the mountains after the gondola ride. The quality of the lunch was superb and of tremendous value (we were only expecting a sandwich and a drink but were pleasantly surprised at the restaurant, quality of food and ambience (great views!). Definitely worthwhile including the gondola ride and lunch with this morning city tour - a very pleasant end to the tour.
Our guide was excellent.... personal stories about her Maori family added to the experience.
Even though we had a lot of rain on that day, the bus driver /guide was terrific and we were impressed by his knowledge. I highly recommend the tour no matter what the weather is. Catherine from New York
On reconfirming this I was advised the Full Day Tour was no longer available but we still had the morning tour instead. We turned out to be the only people on it so had our very own personal tour! Absolutely worth doing as so much is packed in that we would not have had time to do otherwise. Our driver/guide was lovely and extremely knowledgeable. A definitely must when in Rotorua.
This tour was amazing!
Great tour! Only four of us on the bus.