- Discover Rotorua on this half-day morning city tour
- Visit Te Puia and get an insight into Māori culture and traditions
- Visit Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley and experience its extraordinary landscape of boiling mud and steam
- Get close to a wide range of native and exotic wildlife at Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Watch the shearing demonstrations and learn about the history of farming at the sheep show at Agrodome
- Travel on the Skyline Gondola and see stunning panoramic views over Rotorua's main centre
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Next you will visit Agrodome Sheep Show - a hands-on experience giving you an animated insight into New Zealand's farming history, followed by Rainbow Springs - a unique showcase of New Zealand's flora and fauna including New Zealand's national icon, the kiwi bird;
Rotorua Skyline Gondola Ride
Why not combine the tour with an optional Skyline Gondola ride offering spectacular views of Rotorua, 487 meters above sea level. The 900 meter long cableway has comfortable 8-seater cabins and offers great photo opportunities.
Hobbiton Movie Set
The Hobbiton Movie Set is built on a working New Zealand sheep farm and one of the last remaining structures from the Lord of the Rings films. See where Bilbo Baggins lived and the quest for the ring began, with opportunities to have your photo taken in front of a hobbit hole or by the pond, this is a must do for Lord of the Rings fans!
Our guide was excellent.... personal stories about her Maori family added to the experience.
Even though we had a lot of rain on that day, the bus driver /guide was terrific and we were impressed by his knowledge. I highly recommend the tour no matter what the weather is. Catherine from New York