- Half-day luxury catamaran cruise on Lake Rotoiti, near Rotorua
- Soak in the Manupirua hot thermal pools
- Swim in the refreshing waters of the lake
- Fish for trophy-sized rainbow trout
- Enjoy the stunning scenery
- Hear the myths and legends of the local Maori people
Relax with a soak in the Manupirua hot thermal pools, only accessible by boat, and then enjoy a refreshing swim in the lake. For the anglers on board, go trolling or jigging to catch a trophy-sized rainbow trout.
Choose either a morning or afternoon departure, and enjoy complimentary tea and coffee while you’re on board the boat. If you want something a little stronger, you can purchase drinks from the fully licensed onboard bar.
Please note: The fishing season on Lake Rotoiti is from October 1 to June 30, and you must have a license to fish. A 24-hour license is available to purchase on board the boat; the cost is approximately NZ $22.50 per adult and NZ $7.00 per child (12 to 17 years old, under 12 free of charge) payable in local currency. You can choose to release the fish you catch, or take them home to eat!
Cruise is seasonal and operates from November to April