- Breakfast or lunch cruise on an authentic replica of a Mississippi River paddlewheel steamboat
- The gourmet breakfast or lunch showcases the best of New Zealand's local produce
- World-famous Kiwi hospitality
- Unbeatable views of Lake Rotorua area, including Kawaha Point and Mokoia Island
What You Can Expect
You’ll dine on a gourmet meal made from the finest New Zealand-grown produce, enjoying the world-famous Kiwi hospitality and the elegant comfort of this unique replica from a bygone era. As your captain steers you in sight of the majestic Kawaha Point, Sulfur Bay and mystic Mokoia Island, he’ll provide an entertaining narrative about the lake and picturesque Rotorua Town.
Take in the lake’s magnificent scenery, and keep an eye out for wildlife! Bring your cameras, as you’ll be privileged to photo opportunities unique to this one-of-a-kind Lake Rotorua sightseeing experience. Book your passage today—this is a Rotorua activity not to be missed!
- Freshly Baked Breakfast Rolls and Croissants served with butter a variety of New Zealand jams and preserves
- Assorted Traditional Cereals
- Fresh Kiwi Fruit
- Sliced Peaches, Pears and Plums
- Seasonal New Zealand Dairy Yoghurt
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Farm Fresh Scrambled Eggs
- Hot Grilled Bacon
- Sweet Baked Beans
- Oven Baked Hash Browns Potatoes
- Grilled Sausages
- Stir Fried Egg Noodles with Fresh Seasonal Vegetable
- Fresh Chilled Orange Juice
- Assortment of Herbal Teas
- Chef's Choice of Fresh Salads of the Day
- Steamed Fragrant Rice
- Medley of Seasonal Fresh Vegetables
- Steamed Gourmet Potatoes with Garlic Butter and Spring Onions
- Stir Fried Rice with Farm Eggs and Bacon
- Grilled Cajun Chicken with Fresh Vegetables
- Grilled Barbeque Lam Ribs
- Freshly Cut Seasonal Fruit
- Assortment of Hot Herbal Teas
- Glass of house wine, beer or juice
It was a fantastic trip.
Loved Rotorua, the Paddle Boat was great. Food was really nice, well worth the money. And was very happy with Malfroy Motel, Ron the owner couldnt do enough for us, very clean and pretty garden. We will definately be back and stay at Malfroy again. the negative side we could have stayed another week. Would love to go on the Paddle Boat again. Loved Rotorua, was my favourite place.