- 30-minute Mt. Tarawera scenic floatplane flight
- Spectacular aerial views of Mt. Tarawera's volcanic rift
- Fly over the Blue and Green Lakes, Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve and the hot lakes of Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Take off and land on Lake Rotorua
- Informative commentary from your expert pilot-guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Rotorua hotels
What You Can Expect
Your 30-minute scenic flight from Rotorua will take you soaring over Mt. Tarawera’s crater rift before flying south to the Steaming Cliffs and hot lakes of Waimangu Volcanic Valley.
Returning to Rotorua you’ll fly over the Blue and Green Lakes, and the geysers of Whakarewareewa Thermal Reserve before ending your flight with a landing on Rotorua Lake.
Flights depart throughout the day from dawn to dusk, so simply advise your preferred departure time when booking. A minimum of 2 adults is required per booking.
Absolutely beautiful, what an experience we enjoy every minute of this wonderful flight...a really must do in a life time!!!!!
trip was postponed 24 hours due to rain following day the trip was dissapointing due to poor weather conditions but given a better day would go again.