Experience the thrill of white water rafting on the Rangitaiki River. Rapids are mostly grade 3 with one grade 4 rapid. The trip consists of fun bouncy rapids running through a beautiful river valley featuring stunning views of native and plantation forest.
- Enjoy the scenery around Rangitaiki River as you take on your white water adventure
- Includes short 15-20-minute introduction to white water
- Wetsuit and safety equipment will be provided
- Lunch will be provided
- Use of hot showers
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off from Rotorua
What You Can Expect
The rapids require good team work from you but 15 - 20 minutes of training is given before the trip teaching all the required paddle and safety commands and practice is undertaken on flat water before launching into the rapids.
The trip is suitable for anyone who is physically active. There is around 15 minutes of flat water at about the mid point on the trip allowing time to relax, enjoy the scenery, chat with your guide and fellow rafters and even have a swim if you wish.You'll be provided with:
- Safety Helmets
- Polar Fleece Tops (weather dependent)
- Spray jackets (weather dependent)
- Wetsuit Booties
- Food and Drink
- Hot Shower