- Enjoy a scenic afternoon tour filled with history and culture
- Learn about the former Maori village, destroyed during the Tarawera volcanic eruption
- See the blue and green lakes, Lake Tikitapu and Lake Rotokakahi
- Traveling in a small group, maximum 12 passengers allowing a unique and intimate experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
I was lucky enough to have an individual tour - as I was the only one booked in! The Tour Guide was amazing. He took me to see the small indiginous villages, telling me local stories all the while. We saw the rest of Rotorua township then visited Te Paui, where my guide showed me everything there was to see there, providing a wonderful commentry. At the conclusion, I was dropped back at my hotel.
Isobel M United Kingdom