- Rotorua City and Lakes Duck Tour
- Enjoy a cruise along Lakes Tikitapu and Okareka
- View historic sights of Rotorua's rich history
- Ride in an authentic WWII amphibious "duck"
- Tour local landmarks such as Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island, Geothermal Sulphur Point, Government Gardens, The Museum and Blue Baths
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The adventure continues as the group ventures out to the spectacular lakes area for "Splashdown" (entry) into Lakes Tikitapu (Blue Lake) and Okareka. Visit a small lakeside community where the Duck's elevation affords magnificent views of Mt Tarawera.
Experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of riding in an authentic WWII amphibious "duck" as well as getting a great introduction to Rotorua and its attractions. It's fun for the whole family and an education and adventure for all ages.
The weather was perfect! We had a fun and informative sightseeing trip. The driver was great. So glad we decided on this tour.