- Rotorua City and Lakes Duck Tour
- Enjoy a cruise along Lakes Tikitapu and Okareka
- View historic sights of Rotorua's rich history
- Ride in an authentic WWII amphibious "duck"
- Tour local landmarks such as Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island, Geothermal Sulphur Point, Government Gardens, The Museum and Blue Baths
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was an awesome tour! We went on a rainy day unfortunately, but it was still absolutely worth it. Our guide, Grant, was funny and knowledgeable. Definitely a worth while tour!
Fun and varied trip
Excellent great fun and something different
An enjoyable and enlightening tour. Our guide was excellent.
The weather was perfect! We had a fun and informative sightseeing trip. The driver was great. So glad we decided on this tour.
Was amazing experience and so much fun ian and I had a ball
It was great. We had two friends from the UK with us and their comments were that I couldn't have chosen anything better. thoroughly enjoyable - even the duck caller which our friend Dave continued to use throughout the following week and had it in his pocket even when boarding the plane on the first leg of the journey home!
This is the most fun you can have, Paulie and Grant looked after us fabulously. Excellent
A most enjoyable tour. Our tour guide Ngotha had us laughing all the way, and the amphibious vehicle gave us a very different way of experiencing Rotorua.