- Soar through a 500-year-old Rotorua forest on this exhilarating zipline tour
- Enjoy breathtaking views while suspended up to 72 feet above the ground
- Learn about the New Zealand's forest environment and preservation from your knowledgeable guides
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
- All safety equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Access and download all the photos from your zipline adventure at the end of the tour
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was awesome!! The guides were very friendly and informative. We really enjoyed the tour. There are little spots where you stop and the guides give you information about the forest. I am terrified of heights but the guides made me feel very comfortable. A must-do!
I enjoyed the tour. The zip lines were good the eco tour was excellent. The tour guides were great and very knowledgeable. The pickup and return was good. The fact you were able to switch my tour date at the last minute was awesome and exhibited great customer service. I would do it again if I am ever in New Zealand.
The zip line tour was very good. Our guides, Matt and Dan were excellent. They were very personable and patient and very, very safety conscious. They were quite knowledgeable tour guides and very passionate about their country's environment and the endangered animals and birds.
Fantastic experience. The guides were funny and made the experience so much better. You should do anything to keep Shane working for you as he made everyone laugh so much but also feel safe about what they were doing. A magical experience and I would recommend it to everyone who I speak to about my trip!!
THis was an very interesting adventure and me and my husband enjoyed it very much. The 2 guides where very friendly and helpful - made us laugh and helped all of us very nicely. They made sure we are safe at all times and we felt very safe going with them and taking there advice. This is one adventure that I highly recommend to anyone of any age to try and do. We are for sure going to do this again