- Soar through a 500-year-old Rotorua forest on this exhilarating zipline tour
- Enjoy breathtaking views while suspended up to 72 feet above the ground
- Learn about the New Zealand's forest environment and preservation from your knowledgeable guides
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
- All safety equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Access and download all the photos from your zipline adventure at the end of the tour
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
A gentle forest walk leads you to the first launch platform, where your guides will familiarize you with the forest, birds and history of the area. Then, walk up to the platform, perched 72 feet (22 meters) off the ground, and shoot through the forest canopy and enjoy amazing views of this 500-year-old forest. Stop on two suspended bridges to switch between the six ziplines, the longest of which is 722 feet (220 meters) long!
You’ll see tree and plant species found nowhere else on earth, and your knowledgeable guides will teach you about New Zealand's forest environment, the challenges it faces from introduced mammals and the steps the local tour operator is taking to protect the forest ecosystem. Part of your ticket price will also contribute towards the preservation of the forest.
At the end of your New Zealand eco-adventure, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.