- One-way tour from Rotorua to Auckland via the Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Guided tour of Waitomo Caves and boat ride through the glowworm grotto
- Enjoy a buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Discover the scenic countryside of Waikato
- See thousands of tiny glowworms suspended from the ceiling
What You Can Expect
end with a boat ride through the glowworm grotto that is illuminated by thousands of tiny lights emitted by the glowworms, suspended from the cave ceiling.
Next you'll have some leisure time to visit the Waitomo Visitors complex or enjoy a buffet lunch (if option selected) as you sit and relax amongst the trees in the natural setting outside the caves.
After your caves tour, reboard the coach and continue your journey north. Pass through the "Bridge City" of Hamilton and the rich farmland of the Waikato region before arriving in Auckland late in the afternoon.
I loved the tour:)
Waitomo Glowworm is the place you cant miss if you have an opportunity to go to Aucland/Rotorua.
I highly recommend this tour all tourists
Good trip, some nice stops besides the cave, the cave itself is worth of money paid, - so highly recommended!