- Sightseeing day-tour from Rotorua to discover the Waitomo Glowworm Caves.
- See Fitzgerald Glade, where trees have formed a tunnel of natural greenery arching over the road.
- Take a 45-minute guided tour through the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- See vaulted caverns, stalactites and stalagmites and hear how these limestone formations were created over millions of years.
- Enjoy boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto, a subterranean cavern illuminated by the lights of thousands of tiny glowworms
What You Can Expect
Interesting, unique and fun.
This tour was amazing!
Very good tour overall, most time spent with drive to and from Rotorua. The cave tour very good,a little short and not allow any photography or video. Glowworns fantastic viewing.
The caves are amazing and very peaceful. Once your eyes become accustomed to the darkness, the glowworms are revealed. Well worth a visit.
Caves are fantastic! Gloworms are amazing!
Your guides are knowledgable!
If you like action and adventure, then this tour may be too soft for you, and you should consider other tours that involve climbing, abseiling etc. you cannot take pictures in the cave, which was disappointing.
ADAM W United Kingdom