- Private walking tour of Rotterdam
- Witness the two sides of Rotterdam, before and after WWII
- See the Cubic Houses, the old town hall and St Lauren’s Church, known as the Great Church of Rotterdam
- Explore Museumpark, home to the Kunsthal museum and Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Walk around the Old Harbor and visit the Port of Rotterdam, the largest in the world
- Enjoy a relaxing 75-minute Rotterdam Harbor cruise after your walking tour
- Learn about Rotterdam’s history, architecture and culture from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Was a good experience. Anthony was a very good professional with a perfect knowledge of the town and the infornation about it. Besides his high professional skills he was also a nice person. I absolutely recommend him as a tourist guide and wish him a very good luck.
Anthony was very informative and gave us the history of the mostly modern city. The harbor cruise was a nice relaxing way to end the walking tour.
This tour was great fun. I enjoyed the large amount of knowledge the guide had about the city and its archetecture. I would highly reccomend this tour to anyone.
The tour was great!
We had only one day in Rotterdam and this was an excellent way to learn about the city. Anthony was very knowledgeable and gave us a good overview of Rotterdam history and architecture. He was personable and professional and a wonderful tour guide!
We highly recommend!
This private tour was just excellent. Be aware that it is all walking except for the harbor ride at the end.
Lots of information on how the city developed and the various cultures. The shopping mall was extremely impressive. Our guide was perfect. When I can get to her card, I will be sending her an appreciative note.
The tour guide was excellent. It was nice to see the remaining old and the new of Rotterdam. The harbour part of the tour was very good also but it would have been nice to see more of this. My husband enjoyed this part the most.
We were a little slow and missed out on the gardens. Otherwise everything was very good.
Fascinating architectural walking tour, and restful harbor tour was welcome after. Guide was very responsive, but could have initiated sharing more information.