- Explore four top resorts with a Ski Salt Lake City Super Pass
- Claim discounts at Alta Ski Area, Brighton Resort, Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort
- Save up to 20 percent on lift tickets and ski rentals at the select resorts
- Use the pass during peak vacation times if you wish, no dates are off limits
- Choose from a range of validities from 3-10 days and use the pass within a 7- or 14-day window
What You Can Expect
Choose from a range of passes with validities from 3-10 days that can each be used within a 7- or 14-day window. All passes are valid from the time of first use, and can be used at a maximum of one Ski Salt Lake City resort per day.
With your card in hand, set off to ski around four of Salt Lake City’s top ski resorts independently. Take to the slopes of Alta for deep snow and steep, long runs. Snowboarders are not allowed at Alta, so if a board is more your thing, head to Solitude, Snowbird or Brighton, instead. All three resorts are suited to a range of abilities from beginners to advanced, and Brighton is a great destination for families with lots of beginner slopes and popular ski schools.
Your Super Pass can be used on every day throughout the ski season — there are no blackout dates for peak vacation times.