- Enjoy lift access to four top resorts with a Ski Salt Lake City Super Pass
- Ski or snowboard at Alta Ski Area, Brighton Resort, Snowbird Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort
- Save up to 20 percent on ski and board rentals at select resort shops
- Use the pass during peak vacation times if you wish; no dates are off limits
- Choose from 3 to 10 days of skiing, and use the pass within a 7- or 14-day window
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Save time and money with the Ski Salt Lake City Super Pass, which allows you to skip the ticket window lines so you can have more fun on the mountain.
What You Can Expect
Your pass is valid for the number of days you choose when booking—three to 10 days that must be used within a 7-day or 14-day time period, depending on option selected. Discounts include up to 20% off ski or snowboard rentals at participating resort locations, plus unlimited use of the UTA Ski Bus and TRAX lightrail system that provide transportation around the resorts.
With your pass in hand and your gear ready to go, it’s time to hit the slopes. You may use your pass at any of the four participating resorts. If everyone in your party is a skier, perhaps head to Alta, one of the only resorts in the US where snowboarding is prohibited. Otherwise, hit up Snowbird, Solitude or Brighton, where terrain varies from beginner to intermediate to advanced; Brighton is particularly good for ski school.
Please note: You pass is valid from the time of first use and can be used at only one resort per day. There are no blackout dates.