Get a free guidebook with helpful information on the establishments associated with the card, as well as a city map
Grand Salzburg City Tour including Hellbrunn Palace and the 24-hour Salzburg Card allows you to visit wonderful sights including Mirabell Palace, Mozarteum School of Music, Marionette Theatre, County Theatre, House where Mozart lived, Trinity Church, County Legal Courts, Nonnberg Abbey, Hellbrunn Palace, Villa of Frohnburg, Neutor tunnel, and Festival Hall.
- See Salzburg's top attractions including Hellbrunn Palace
- 24-Hour Salzburg Card allows you free admission to all of Salzburg's major attractions including Mozart's Birthplace, Stiegl's Brauwelt beer exhibition and the Hellbrunn Water Tricks fountain.
- Card allows free use of public transportation and discounts on various other attractions
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Includes a 24 hour Salzburg Card which offers you free admission to all major Salzburg sights and free rides on all public buses within Salzburg City limits. Some of the attractions included are Mozart's Birthplace, Catacombs and Hohensalzburg Fortress. Make sure you take the elevator up to the 'Restaurant M32' and enjoy the view over the roofs of the baroque old town.
The Salzburg Card includes a visit to Stiegl's Brauwelt, which is Europe's biggest beer exhibition and you will have the opportunity to visit the famous Hellbrunn 'Water Tricks Fountain' (April to October), where you are sure to get a wet surprise!
SAVE MONEY WITH THE SALZBURG CARD OFFERING:
- Free use of public transport network
- Free entry for over 30 attractions and museums
- In addition, you will be able to enjoy considerable discounts in various other sights and attractions
- Audio-Visual City Tour - iTour
- Avis Car Rental
- Casino Salzburg
- Schauspielhaus Salzburg
- 5 O'clock Concerts
- Inlingua Language School
- Mozart City Tours / City of Salzburg
- Rdzeniewski - Amber Shop
- Mozart Piano Sonatas
- Salzburg Guide Service
- Salzburg Special (Matinees)
- Salzburg Fortress Concerts
- Salzburg Palace Concerts, Marble Hall, Mirabell Palace
- Salzburg's Marionette Theater
- Salzburger Klassik - Music in Mirabell
- Salzburg Residenz Concerts
- Sound of Salzburg - Show and dinner
- Top Bike Salzburg
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Museum of Modern Art
- Salzburg Baroque Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzach Cruise
- The World of Beer
- Toy Museum
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Stadtbus - public transport
Did not do the pass but loved the helbrun especially the water features. Good guides...lots of fun.
This is definitely a must do not only for the guided tour carried out by natasha who was very knowledgeable.The 24 hour salzburg card is amazing value as it covers the majority of museums plus unlimited travel.
A N MD ASHFAQUE BIN ...
Nice and educational for kids
United States of ...
This tour was good to get your bearings and to learn a little bit of history. Having the 24 hour Salzburg card makes the remainder of your day more pleasurable as nearly all sites and lifts in town are covered. Recommend to begin early so you can take advantage of the afternoon with the card so as to visit as many places as is possible.
A good "get your bearings" introduction to Salzburg but the Palace visit is only 20 minutes, so not really long enough to actually see inside the palace
The tour of Salzburg was informative and the driver took the time to answer questions and orient us to the town. We all got out of the van and walked around the trick fountains and the mansion made famous in "The Sound of Music". We toured in the first days of spring, when tourism was light. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city.
Good tour. This tour covers some of the same spots as Sound of Music. I wish our guide would have slowed down a little more so we could take better photos.