Save money as you see the city sights with the Salzburg Card. With a choice between a 24, 48 or 72 hour pass, you'll enjoy free admission to over 30 attractions and museums in the ‘City of Mozart', free use of the public transport network and discounts at numerous other sights.
- Unlimited sightseeing with the Salzburg Pass with free admission to over 30 attractions
- Choose from a 24 hour, 48 hour, or 72 hour pass
- Free use of public transport
- Special offers at various Salzburg attractions
- Free guidebook and map of Salzburg
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The free brochure 'Salzburg Guide' (received with the card at exchange of your voucher), is the ideal compliment to your Salzburg Card; it includes numerous color photos and provides details on all the sights, as well as advice for sights you won't want to miss. Offering the best value for money, the Salzburg Card is the perfect way to get around and see the sites.
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Catacombs St Peter
- Cathedral Excavations
- Cathedral Museum
- Festival Halls
- Folklore Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial
- Hellbrunn - Palace and Trick Fountains
- Hohensalzburg Fortress incl. Cable Railway & World of Marionettes
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Mozart's Birthplace
- Mozart's Residence
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Modern Art - Monchsberg
- Museum of Modern Art - Rupertinum
- Panorama Museum - New Residenz
- Residenz Gallery
- Residenz State Rooms
- Salzach Cruise
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Stiegl-Brauwelt - The World of Beer
- Toy Museum
- Public Transport (Obus Bus Lines 1-14; Albus Bus Lines A, 20-35, 151; Postbus Lines 32, 170 to Rif, 180)
The Salzburg Card includes discounts from the following companies:
- Aiderbichl Farm
- Audio-Visual City Tour - iTour
- Avis Car Rental
- Bad Reichenhall Old Salt Mines
- Berchtesgaden Salt Mines
- Casino Salzburg
- City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off
- City Tour 'On the Traces of Mozart' and 'Panorama City Tour'
- Designer Outlet Salzburg
- EasyMotion Car Rental
- FlyTandem - Tandem paragliding
- 5 O'Clock Concerts
- Golling Waterfall
- Golling Fortress Museum
- Golling Spa - Aqua Salza
- Hallein Saltmines
- Hallein Celtic Museum
- Hallstatt Salt Mines
- Hohenwerfen Fortress
- Kartworld Salzburg
- Keltenblitz - Summer Toboggan Run
- Kletterpark Waltbad Anif - High Ropes Challenge Course & Swimming Lake
- Lokwelt Freilassing
- Manro - Classic Car & Music Museum
- Mozart Dinner Concert (free CD)
- Mozart Piano Sonatas & Residence Concerts
- Mozart Matinees & Advent Serenades
- Museum Bachschmiede
- Odeion - Salzburg Culture Forum
- Oldtimerbus 'Salzburg-Hellbrunn-Konigssee'
- Radio Museum Grodig
- Rickshaw Tours
- Salzach Gorge in Golling
- Salzburg Classics - Music in Mirabell
- Salzburg's Marionette Theatre
- Salzburg Open-Air Museum
- Salzburg Walking Tours
- Schauspielhaus Salzburg
- Silent Night Museum Hallein
- Sound of Salzburg - Show and Dinner
- Top Bike Salzburg - Bike Rental
- Untersberg Museum Furstenbrunn
Had an amazing trip... and definitely would go back.. Friendly people.
Thank you Austria.
Definitely good value. We were glad we had the 48 hour card to make the most of all the amazing attractions.
Great value for money but instructions should be clearer. I went to use the print out only to find out I needed to go and get the print out exchanged for the card so I paid to get in. I then went and got the card sorted out with no problems and everything was fine from them on. I still was not out of pocket even though I paid to get in one of the attractions. Would recommend .
Best buy ever .. Great value loads of places to see using it.. Would recommend to anyone 48hrs,36 euros would have cost over 150euros without the card
Great value for money - easily made our money back and then some. Would definitely recommend the Trick Fountains and Untersberg.
Really simple to work and understand. Great value for money.
The card was great value for money - would highly recommend it
I love this city, and there is so much to see! The card made it easy to go from attrition to attraction without fumbling around for Euro just show your card and enter!
The Salzburg card is a great value. You get free public transportation, plus one time free entry into the fortress, the funicular ride up to it, the Salzach boat cruise, and just about every museum worth seeing in Salzburg! I wish more cities had a similar plan at affordable prices!