Save money as you see the city sights with the Salzburg Card. With a choice between a 24, 48 or 72 hour pass, you'll enjoy free admission to over 30 attractions and museums in the ‘City of Mozart', free use of the public transport network and discounts at numerous other sights.
- Unlimited sightseeing with the Salzburg Pass with free admission to over 30 attractions
- Choose from a 24 hour, 48 hour, or 72 hour pass
- Free use of public transport
- Special offers at various Salzburg attractions
- Free guidebook and map of Salzburg
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The free brochure 'Salzburg Guide' (received with the card at exchange of your voucher), is the ideal compliment to your Salzburg Card; it includes numerous color photos and provides details on all the sights, as well as advice for sights you won't want to miss. Offering the best value for money, the Salzburg Card is the perfect way to get around and see the sites.
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Catacombs St Peter
- Cathedral Excavations
- Cathedral Museum
- Festival Halls
- Folklore Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial
- Hellbrunn - Palace and Trick Fountains
- Hohensalzburg Fortress incl. Cable Railway & World of Marionettes
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Mozart's Birthplace
- Mozart's Residence
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Modern Art - Monchsberg
- Museum of Modern Art - Rupertinum
- Panorama Museum - New Residenz
- Residenz Gallery
- Residenz State Rooms
- Salzach Cruise
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Stiegl-Brauwelt - The World of Beer
- Toy Museum
- Public Transport (Obus Bus Lines 1-14; Albus Bus Lines A, 20-35, 151; Postbus Lines 32, 170 to Rif, 180)
The Salzburg Card includes discounts from the following companies:
- Aiderbichl Farm
- Audio-Visual City Tour - iTour
- Avis Car Rental
- Bad Reichenhall Old Salt Mines
- Berchtesgaden Salt Mines
- Casino Salzburg
- City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off
- City Tour 'On the Traces of Mozart' and 'Panorama City Tour'
- Designer Outlet Salzburg
- EasyMotion Car Rental
- FlyTandem - Tandem paragliding
- 5 O'Clock Concerts
- Golling Waterfall
- Golling Fortress Museum
- Golling Spa - Aqua Salza
- Hallein Saltmines
- Hallein Celtic Museum
- Hallstatt Salt Mines
- Hohenwerfen Fortress
- Kartworld Salzburg
- Keltenblitz - Summer Toboggan Run
- Kletterpark Waltbad Anif - High Ropes Challenge Course & Swimming Lake
- Lokwelt Freilassing
- Manro - Classic Car & Music Museum
- Mozart Dinner Concert (free CD)
- Mozart Piano Sonatas & Residence Concerts
- Mozart Matinees & Advent Serenades
- Museum Bachschmiede
- Odeion - Salzburg Culture Forum
- Oldtimerbus 'Salzburg-Hellbrunn-Konigssee'
- Radio Museum Grodig
- Rickshaw Tours
- Salzach Gorge in Golling
- Salzburg Classics - Music in Mirabell
- Salzburg's Marionette Theatre
- Salzburg Open-Air Museum
- Salzburg Walking Tours
- Schauspielhaus Salzburg
- Silent Night Museum Hallein
- Sound of Salzburg - Show and Dinner
- Top Bike Salzburg - Bike Rental
- Untersberg Museum Furstenbrunn
its highly recommended to have this card in salzburg
Easy to redeem card! Very good price!
It was really nice trip using Salzburg card
Well worth the money...very usefull...
Highly recommended. Used 48 hour Salzburg card to see several sights with city transportation included. Presented card after dinner concert at St. Peter's restaurant and received a Mozart CD.
We bought our cards prior to leaving and saved even more money than had we purchased them there. It was a great savings both on money and time as we didn't need to stand in line to purchase tickets at various attractions. We also used the bus system and took a boat ride, all included with the card. The listed all the attractions that utilized it and this helped us plan our agenda each day. It was so good be purchased a card for Innsbruck, our next destination and had the same great experience.
Well worth the purchase. We used the card to ride buses to get around, ride the Cable-Car at Untersberg - Salzburg, to enter Mozart's residence and audio tour, to visit the fortress in Salzburg... it more than paid itself.
Definitely worth the price.
Excellent card to get you into the sights you want to see and ride the bus all over town!
United States of America
Wish I had had more time to explore Salzburg and utilize the card to it's fullest. It is a great buy and well worth the money.