Save over 25% when you book these popular tours together!
- Enjoy 2 popular Salzburg tours in one day
- 2-hour historical walking tour of Salzburg
- See Salzburg must-see attractions like Mirabell Gardens, Salzburg Cathedral and St Peter's Monastery
- Spend the afternoon on the Original Sound of Music Tour
- See the beautiful locations where scenes from the movie were filmed
- Listen to the soundtrack and sing along to famous songs from the musical
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gorgeous and scenic SalzburgPhoto by: Huashan Y
- Breathtaking views from the ...Photo by: Joann c
- A magical night of wondrous ...Photo by: Joann c
- The Von Trapp mansion in the ...Photo by: Joann c
- salzberg house used in sound ...Photo by: Veronica P
- Mirabel Garden - salzburgPhoto by: Osama k
- 818Photo by: Osama k
What You Can Expect
Meet up with your expert guide in central Salzburg and begin your day with a walking tour of the Old Town. Admire the Baroque architecture of the buildings and cathedrals, and pass top attractions such as St. Peter’s Monastery and Mozart’s House, the former abode of the city’s most famous resident. As you go, hear more about the life and work of Mozart from your guide, as well as insightful background on the Von Trapp family and the history behind the city itself.
The Original Sound of Music Tour (4 hours):
After exploring the Old Town, meet your guide at Mirabellplatz at 2pm to begin your Original Sound of Music Tour. Visit the city’s famed locations where the classic musical was filmed. See the wedding church at Mondsee, and wander around the Mirabell Gardens, where Maria and the children famously sang ‘Do-Re-Mi.’ As you travel from each scenic landscape and location, singalong to the film's iconic numbers, including 'Sixteen Going on Seventeen,' 'Edelweiss' and ‘The Sound of Music.’
Amazing! Didn and #39;t realize how much of a fan of the Sound of Music I was until I got on the tour. Beautiful scenery.
So much more than just the Sound of Music. Perhaps my favorite tour on our entire 2 week trip! Our tour guide really added to the enjoyment of this tour.
This was a full day of sightseeing. The walking tour was great. So much to see and well explained by the guide. The sound of music tour was fun and funny. The guide was very animated and entertaining. Singing in the bus and the church where Marie got married were a highlight. The apple strudel was to die for, with custard and icecream! Value for money
My daughter requested this and we had a fabulous time. Salzburg was our best experience!
Both of these tours were very well done. We really enjoyed them and found them worthwhile. Our only suggestions would be that walking group tours be provided with whispers to be able to hear all that is said without difficulty.
Excellent tour including itinerary and tour guide. A remarkable experience
It was a great tour!
An extraordinary experience. Had it on the feast day of St. Rupert and the 50th Year of Sound of music. Our guide Ms. Barbara was par excellance and couldn't have enjoy the tour much with her added dingos comparing the reality and the Hollywood version of Sound of Music.
An exceptionally comprehensive, enjoyable and educational tour of all of the major Sound of Music sites!!! Thank you very much for the local tour company and Peter - our guide!!!
WOW!!! Everyone MUST do this trip! Absolutely flawless!
$77.72 Save $19.43