Book this trip and save over 10% compared to booking the two tours separately!
- Enjoy 2 popular Salzburg tours in one day
- 2-hour historical walking tour of Salzburg
- See Salzburg must-see attractions like Mirabell Gardens, Salzburg Cathedral and St Peter's Monastery
- Spend the afternoon on the Original Sound of Music Tour
- See the beautiful locations where scenes from the movie were filmed
- Listen to the soundtrack and sing along to famous songs from the musical
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Discover the historical side of Salzburg on foot! Feel like you're going back in time as you explore Salzburg's Baroque old town with its beautiful churches and cathedrals. See Salzburg's must-see sights, including the Mozart House and St Peter's Monastery. Your expert guide will not only cover Salzburg's history but will also tell you interesting facts about the city's most famous citizens – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the von Trapp family.
Your next tour departs at 2pm from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, in front of St Andrä Church.
The Original Sound of Music Tour (4 hours):
The hills are alive with the Original Sound of Music Tour! After you depart Mirabellplatz with your professional guide, visit breathtaking landscapes and locations, and see where the famous musical, The Sound of Music, was filmed. Highlights of the Original Sound of Music Tour, recommended by Maria von Trapp, include a tour of Mirabell Gardens, where Maria and the children danced to 'Do-Re-Mi,' and a look at the wedding church at Mondsee. In between film locations, relax and listen to the famous songs and lyrics from the film, including 'Edelweiss,' 'Sixteen Going on Seventeen' and, of course, the glorious title song 'The Sound of Music.'