- 1.5-hour Segway tour of downtown San Antonio
- Soak in the lively atmosphere of Houston Street, the city’s creative, hip corridor
- Learn about the final battle of the Texas Revolution at the Alamo
- Pass fountains and lush greenery in HemisFair Park and marvel at the massive Tower of the Americas
- Visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the oldest cathedral sanctuaries in the US
- Stop for photos and enjoy informative commentary from your knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Cruise down the tree-lined passage of Houston Street, the city’s lively, creative corridor featuring several restaurants and entertainment venues. Along here, see the Alamo, founded by the Spanish in the late 18th century as Mission San Antonio de Valero. Learn how this is where Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others sacrificed their lives during the Texas Revolution.
Stop by the Alamodome, a local sports arena, and visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries, built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands.
Explore HemisFair Park, an urban park with fountains, playgrounds and a green landscape, and stop by the Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair and once the tallest observation tower in the US!
You’ll make several stops along the way to snap photos, take in the scenery and hear interesting facts, stories and history from your guide. End your tour back on East Houston Street.
We decided on the 1-1:2 hr Segway tour and it was the perfect length of time for us. Aiden did a fantastic job of making us completely comfortable before even starting the tour and it wasn't long before we were taking the intersections like we had been doing it every day. Just do it. You'll love it.