- Fun nighttime Segway tour through San Antonio
- Learn about the darker side of San Antonio as you visit haunted historic buildings and hotels
- Hear stories about the bloody Texas Revolution at the Alamo, where the final battle took place
- Explore HemisFair Park and marvel at the grand Tower of the Americas lit up at night
- Visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See haunted historic buildings and hotels such as Menger Hotel, Emily Morgan Hotel and La Villita. Cruise down lively Houston Street and visit the Alamo, where you’ll discover the bloody history of the Texas Revolution. Founded by the Spanish in the late 1700s, this site is where Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others fought valiantly during the final battle of the Texas Revolution.
Explore HemisFair Park and approach the dazzling Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair and once the country's tallest observation tower. Hear how the opening ceremonies for the fair were held just two days after Martin Luther King, Jr was assassinated, and were attended by US First Lady Lady Bird Johnson and Texas Governor John Connally, both of whom received death threats.
Pass the grand San Antonio Convention Center and visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries, built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands. Discover how this is where some of the remains of the heroes of the Alamo are entombed.
You’ll make stops along the way to take photos and hear entertain and spooky facts and stories from your guide. End your tour back on East Houston Street.
A fantastic evening, very entertaining! Remember to take the guides advice, follow the same path.
This tour was the most fun I've had in a very long time! Jake was a wonderful tour guide and segway teacher. He constantly reassured us and made us feel at ease. We saw so many wonderful sites in San Antonio!