- 1-hour Segway tour of Antonio
- Explore vibrant Houston Street, the creative, hip corridor of the city
- See the Alamo, where the final battle during the Texas Revolution took place
- Enjoy the beauty of HemisFair Park, filled with fountains and greenery
- Marvel at the Tower of the Americas, once the tallest observatory in the US!
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit your itinerary
What You Can Expect
Cruise down the tree-lined passageway of Houston Street, the city’s lively, creative corridor featuring 19th-century architecture. Along here, see the Alamo, founded by the Spanish in the late 18th century as Mission San Antonio de Valero. This site is where the Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others sacrificed their lives during the Texas Revolution.
Explore HemisFair Park, with its fountains and green landscape, and stop by the Tower of the Americas, built as the theme structure for the 1968 World's Fair. Learn how this was once the tallest observation tower in the US! You’ll also pass by the grand San Antonio Convention center.
You’ll make several stops along the way to snap photos, hear some fun facts from your guide and take in the scenery. Return to East Houston Street to conclude your tour.
Our tour guide Adrian was friendly and knowledgeable about San Antonio and the sights we traveled to. We were the only two people for this short (1 hour) Segway tour and even though my machine ended up with a flat tire we had a great time. We were even offered the opportunity to take a 2 and a half hour tour the next morning for free because of the flat. We declined but really appreciated the offer.
Great way to se the city. Tour Guide was knowlegable and gave us some great stories about the city. Took the time to teach my youngest daughter how to safely ride a seway.