Receive a FREE Grand Trolley ticket with purchase of full-priced 1.5-hour minute Alamo Cruiser ticket when you book and travel before December 31st, 2014!
- Narrated personal cruiser and double-decker bus tours of San Antonio
- See top San Antonio attractions including The Alamo, the Tower of the Americas and El Mercado
- Ride a fun personal cruiser around town during a 1.5-hour narrated tour
- Take in excellent views of city landmarks from a double-decker bus during a 50-minute narrated tour
- Morning and afternoon cruiser tours available; double-decker bus tour runs throughout the day
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide in downtown San Antonio to begin your morning or afternoon cruiser tour of the city. Take a seat aboard your comfortable cruiser, a personal transport vehicle that looks like a Segway but doesn't require you to stand. After a brief orientation session, follow your guide into the streets of San Antonio and learn about the history and culture of the city as you visit top local attractions. You're sure to get many a curious look riding along on your cute little cruiser!
See The Alamo, where Texan colonists valiantly fought Santa Anna's Mexican army, and visit San Fernando Cathedral, where some of the heroes of that battle are buried. Admire the 750-foot (228-meter) Tower of the Americas and the 65,000-seat, multi-use Alamodome. You will also pass notable hotels, churches and shopping areas on your 1.5-hour tour.
Double-Decker Bus Tour
Board your double-decker bus at the Grand Trolley Office and take a short but informative tour of San Antonio's best sights. Enjoy elevated views of the city from the upper deck of your comfortable bus as your guide points out major attractions including The Alamo, the downtown arts community of La Villita and the Aztec Building — an old movie palace. See the impressive Institute of Texan Cultures, the Mexican area called El Mercado and the bustling shopping and dining area on the banks of the San Antonio River known as the Riverwalk. Your 50-minute tour is available throughout the day, so it's easy to fit into your itinerary.