- San Antonio two-day hop-on hop-off pass, boat ride and admission to the Tower of the Americas observation deck and 4D theater ride
- See top San Antonio attractions including The Alamo, San Fernando Cathedral, Institute of Texan Cultures and La Villita
- Hop on and off at the trolley stops to explore the sights at your own pace
- Listen to live narration about San Antonio history and landmarks
- Relax on your open-air riverboat ride along the San Antonio River
- Admire magnificent views of San Antonio from the Tower of the Americas observation deck
- Upgrade to also get a double-decker bus tour and admission to the Buckhorn Museum and Texas Ranger Museum
What You Can Expect
At your leisure, see the famous Alamo — where Texas colonists fought bravely against Santa Anna's Mexican troops — and the San Fernando Cathedral, where some of those heroes are laid to rest. Explore the interactive exhibits at the Institute of Texan Cultures, and visit Mission Concepcion, the oldest unrestored stone church in America. Shop for Mexican wares at Market Square (El Mercado), and browse the crafts at the downtown arts community of La Villita.
Your package also includes an open-air riverboat cruise along the San Antonio River with views of lush greenery and quaint cafes and boutiques. For spectacular city views, take advantage of your admission to the Tower of the Americas observation deck. Ride a glass elevator up 500 feet (152 meters) to the deck for sensational photo opportunities, and enjoy a thrilling tour of Texas at the tower's 4D theater ride.
Upgrade with Double-Decker Bus Tour:
See more of what makes San Antonio special by upgrading to include a 50-minute double-decker bus tour of the city and admission to two more museums. Take in panoramic views of the city from the upper deck of your comfortable bus as your guide tells you more about sights including The Alamo, La Villita and the movie palace called the Aztec Theatre. Pass the Mexican area of Market Square (El Mercado) and the lively shopping and dining area on the banks of the San Antonio River known as the San Antonio River Walk.
Your upgrade also gives you access to the Buckhorn Museum, a staggering collection of historical Texas artifacts, and the Texas Ranger Museum, an overview of the famous law enforcement agency featuring a recreation of old San Antonio.
Tower of the Americas
Institute of Texan Cultures
Mission San José
King William Historic District
Spanish Governor's Palace
Main Plaza (Plaza De Las Islas)
Market Square (El Mercado)
San Fernando Cathedral