- 2.5-hour San Antonio Segway tour
- Glide through the lively cultural corridor of Houston Street
- Discover the history of the Texas Revolution at the Alamo, where the final battle took place
- Pass vibrant Market Place, a cultural shopping center from before Texas joined the US!
- Explore several parks and marvel at the grand Tower of the Americas
- Visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries
- Learn about all the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Cruise down Houston Street, the city’s lively, creative corridor lined with restaurants and entertainment venues. Along here, see the Alamo, founded by the Spanish in the late 1700s as Mission San Antonio de Valero. Learn how this is where Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others fought valiantly during the Texas Revolution.
Pass the Bexar County Courthouse, a historic red-sandstone building constructed in 1896 in Romanesque Revival architectural style. Explore vibrant Market Place, which has been a destination for shoppers since the 1820s, before Texas joined the US! This unique cultural center keeps its Mexican legacy alive with crafts, dining and music.
Head to Milam Park, featuring a 26-foot (8-meter) copper-domed gazebo, and HemisFair Park, an urban park with fountains, playgrounds and a green landscape. Stop by the Alamodome, a local sports arena, and visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries, built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands. Discover how this is where some of the remains of the heroes of the Alamo are entombed.
You’ll also see the Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair and once the country's tallest observation tower!
You’ll make several stops along the way to take photos and hear interesting facts, stories and history from your guide. End your tour back on East Houston Street.
It was a blast! Very informative. Robert and Louis took great care of us!
We live in San Antonio, but had an out of town guest with us. Jake was an amazing guide - he taught us a lot that we didn't know before! He was friendly, funny, and informative. The segways are so much fun. We have lots of out of town family coming in for Thanksgiving - we will definitely be setting up another tour!! Thanks Jake for a great segway tour!!