- Day trip from San Antonio to Texas Hill Country’s wineries
- Have free time in Fredericksburg, a charming German town, to browse local shops
- Visit two wineries and enjoy several wine tastings (plus winery tours, depending on availability)
- Enjoy commentary on the area and wines from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Stop in the charming German town of Fredericksburg and take a stroll down Main Street. Browse the local shops and antique stores and have lunch at a nearby café or restaurant (own expense).
You’ll then take a short drive to two different wineries, where you’ll sample several fine wines and learn about the wine-making process. Try Texas-style wines and a several grape varietals including sangiovese, viognier, tempranillo and syrah.
Depending on availability, you’ll also tour the wineries. After your tour, relax on the drive back to your San Antonio hotel.
We had a great day! Fun wineries, beautiful area to explore. Would recommend this excursion to anyone who loves wineries and quaint areas. We would take this excursion again if we were in the area.
The best! Tio Chuey was THE best guide. We r goin back n takn more friends with us. Take ur cheese n crackers!!