- Admission to Aquatica San Diego, SeaWorld's water park
- Try out all kinds of exhilarating water rides including the HooRoo Run, Kiwi Curl and Tassie's Twister
- Mellow out by floating on the Loggerhead Lane river, and see flamingos and turtles
- Ride the swells at the Big Surf Shores wave pool, or let toddlers get their feet wet in a water-filled jungle gym
- Opt to upgrade for unlimited 7-day admission to Aquatica plus SeaWorld San Diego for even more family fun!
What You Can Expect
HooRoo Run (minimum height: 48 inches/122 cm): Get your heart pumping as you drop down 80 feet (24 meters) on two enclosed and two open-air slides.
Kiwi Curl (minimum height: 42 inches/107 cm): Choose from three different slides full of twists and turns — one even plunges you into darkness!
Tassie's Twister (minimum height: 48 inches/122 cm): A two-person or four-person ride that drops you down 75 feet (23 meters) of water before pouring you into a six-story funnel.
Taumata Racer (minimum height: 42 inches/107 cm): Hurtle down a 375-foot (114-meter) water slide, around a 180-degree turn, and through tunnels on this high-speed ride.
Whanau Way (minimum height: 42 inches/107 cm): Experience the twists and turns on four enclosed and two open-air slides.
Big Surf Shores (minimum height: 48 inches/122 cm): Get swept up in one of southern California's largest wave pools, with swells reaching up to five feet (1.5 meters).
Loggerhead Lane (minimum height: 42 inches/107 cm): When you need a break from the rides, take a relaxing trip along this 1,250-foot (381-meter) river on an inner tube, admiring tropical plants, a waterfall and flamingos!
Slippity Dippity (maximum height: 48 inches/122 cm): A safe place for little ones to splash around for hours!
Walkabout Waters (42 inches/107 cm): Four-story play area with slides, hoses and geysers. Every five minutes, a 500-gallon bucket of water gets everyone wet!