- Segway tour of Coronado Island
- See top San Diego attractions including the San Diego Bay and Coronado Beach
- Take a round-trip ferry to Coronado Island and explore it by Segway
- Segway instruction and safety equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
What You Can Expect
Board the Coronado Ferry for the 15-minute trip to Coronado Island, a scenic resort community just across the San Diego Bay. Disembark at the Coronado Ferry Landing Marketplace, a vibrant collection of galleries and boutiques. Ride your Segway around the enclave of Coronado, stopping to admire the castle-like splendor of the Hotel del Coronado, a historic luxury beachfront resort.
See posh homes which overlook Glorietta Bay, and delight in panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean as you make your way past Coronado Beach on Ocean Boulevard. Then slide back onto the Coronado Ferry for the ride back to downtown San Diego. Conclude your 3-hour Segway tour at your original departure point in the Gaslamp Quarter.