- 2.5-hr sailing trip on one of Dennis Conner's America's Cup racing yachts
- Enjoy sailing on the Pacific Ocean without noisy engines and engine fumes
- Get involved with the crew for an authentic sailing experience
- Maximum of 20 guests ensures a personalized sailing experience
- Admission to San Diego Maritime Museum (must be on the same day as your cruise).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Within 5 minutes of leaving the dock, the crew will have the sails raced and engines off. Catching the wind you'll cruise smoothly and quietly across San Diego Bay enjoying fantastic uninterrupted views from anywhere on the 80-ft boat. You can pitch in and feel like part of the crew, or simply sit back and relax on the decks.
This once-in-a-lifetime racing-boat experience in San Diego will not only be an unforgettable nautical adventure, but also give you second-to-none bragging rights at home.
Also included is admission to San Diego Maritime Museum. The museum preserves one of the largest collections of historic sea vessels in the United States including the world's oldest active ship 'Star of India'. Visit the museum before or after the cruise, the choice is yours (must be on the same day as your cruise).