- Day trip from San Diego to Ensenada by air-conditioned coach
- Admire picturesque views as you travel south along the Pacific coast into Mexico
- Take a narrated sightseeing tour of the vibrant Baja California city with your guide
- Visit popular Ensadana sights including Civic Plaza and stroll along the waterfront
- Have lunch at a traditional Mexican restaurant and wine taste at a local winery
- Enjoy free time to explore the city on your own
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's no wonder why so many Californians flock to the seaside city of Ensenada. Scenic coastal vistas, mild weather and unique architecture make it a wonderful Mexican getaway.
What You Can Expect
- US and Canadian citizens: You must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States.
- Non-US citizens: You must bring your passport, and you may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien
Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border
crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the
This tour was amazing!
This was a great tour and our tour guide was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about Mexico and its culture. He told us lots of interesting facts about Mexico that we didn't know before. We felt very safe, which was my main goal when choosing a tour to Mexico, rather than driving across the border by ourselves.