- Day trip from San Diego to Ensenada by air-conditioned coach
- Admire picturesque views as you travel south along the Pacific coast into Mexico
- Take a narrated sightseeing tour of the vibrant Baja California city with your guide
- Visit popular Ensadana sights including Civic Plaza and stroll along the waterfront
- Have lunch at a traditional Mexican restaurant and wine taste at a local winery
- Enjoy free time to explore the city on your own
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's no wonder why so many Californians flock to the seaside city of Ensenada. Scenic coastal vistas, mild weather and unique architecture make it a wonderful Mexican getaway.
What You Can Expect
- US and Canadian citizens: You must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States.
- Non-US citizens: You must bring your passport, and you may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
The tour guide Juan, was excellent, he went beyond, he showed and explained everything in detail, and he actually knew where the better deals were, I highly recommend this trip, as long as Juan is the tour guide.
The scenery was excellent, beautiful views..
This tour was amazing!
This was a great tour and our tour guide was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about Mexico and its culture. He told us lots of interesting facts about Mexico that we didn't know before. We felt very safe, which was my main goal when choosing a tour to Mexico, rather than driving across the border by ourselves.
This tour did not make as there were not enough people that booked. I was rebooked for the Grand Baja tour, but we did end up going to Ensenada as well. It was a great day trip into Mexico and the drive down the coastline was beautiful! The driver/tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable. We had lots of shopping time in Tijuana and Ensenada, although I would have preferred more time in Ensenada. It had a more quaint feel to it and I like it better than Tijuana. The lobster lunch was a great experience as well. The reason I did not give a 5 star review was because of the driver. He had a tendency to text and use his cell phone while driving and there were some moments that we swerved on the road. This made quite a few people in the van very nervous. He was doing this at the boarder as we were trying to come back into the US and he was not following all the directions at the boarder. For a tour company that is transporting a group of people in a van, I would expect safe driving practices to be used. If you're looking for a day trip into Mexico, this was a good tour and beautiful experience.
This day trip was a lot of fun - we had a small group (only 5 of us), and our driver (Juan) was amazing! As a photographer I was hoping for a few stops along the coast line, however the highway did not have any spots that would have been safe to stop. But the drive through the countryside was beautiful.
This tour did not happen, as no one else signed up. We did a different tour with Five Star Tours the next day which we enjoyed v ery much.