- Guided bike tour of La Jolla Shores
- Ride from La Jolla down to Pacific Beach
- Enjoy panoramic views of the coastline
- See wild sea lions and seals
- Snacks and water included
What You Can Expect
Your bike tour begins at La Jolla Shores where you’ll follow a path which overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the coastline and sandstone cliffs of San Diego as you cycle at a leisurely pace. You’ll continue biking through the back streets of La Jolla, Bird Rock, Wind'n'Sea and Pacific Beach before returning to La Jolla Shores.
Back in La Jolla there will be a brief stop at La Jolla Cove and Children's Pool. This small cove was once a swimming area for children, but is now home to wild seals and sea lions. A great opportunity to see wild marine mammals up-close!
This 2-hour bike tour is the perfect way to spend the day sightseeing along the San Diego coastline and through its surrounding communities.
- Admission into the La Jolla Sea Caves and Cave Store
- Children's Pool and La Jolla Seal Beach
- San Diego's famous surfing breaks
- The La Jolla Sea Lion Rookery with up-close looks at these amazing animals
- Views from 100-foot bluffs overlooking La Jolla Cove and Ecological Reserve
- The quaint and historic La Jolla Village neighborhood
- The diverse La Jolla Tide Pools highlighting marine biological diversity
Tour was great! Description of an "easy" ride may be a tad incorrect. Several hills during the ride were challenging, but the trip and guide were awesome
We enjoyed this tour very much.
I hadn't ridden a bike for over 30 years, but was persuaded to try this tour.
Well they say you never forget and luckily I hadn't!
There were 4 in our group, which was a nice number.
Our guide took us around the coast of beautiful La Jolla. We stopped from time to time, so that he could tell us about the area and local plant and wildlife etc.
We finished by riding back through the town.
Finally he dropped us off at our hotel for $25, which we thought was quite reasonable.
We enjoyed this trip very much. The guide was knowledgable and a good guy. Also the people working at their store were very friendly too.
Would definitely recommend.
I travel very frequently and use Viator frequently. This was my most disapointing tour ever. The tour provider had no clue why were there. After calling Viator about my problem, just spent $50 on a cab ride and left a trade show early, they weren't sympathetic and seemed to take the side of the operator for some strange reason. The only consolation the Viator rep gave me was that someone higher up would review my case.
Say what? Where is the case I show up for a 2:30 tour at 2 that is pre-paid and a review is needed?
To date I have not been contacted by anyone from Viator.