There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego! Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the captain. Indulge in a lavish brunch buffet featuring a savory selection of all your favorites and complimentary champagne. An astonishing range of sights awaits you in beautiful San Diego Bay!
- San Diego champagne brunch
- Lavish brunch buffet features a savory selection and includes complimentary champagne
- See the submarines and the Naval Air Station, San Diego's skyline and the Coronado Bridge
- Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the Captain on this San Diego Brunch Cruise.
There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego!
- Freshly baked croissants, blueberry, cherry and cheese danishes, and caramel pecan rolls
- Cinnamon swirl French toast with freshly whipped cream, candied walnuts and brown sugar glazed bananas
- Chocolate bread pudding with crème Anglaise and a sweet vanilla-scented sauce
- Rainbow of fresh fruit featuring strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and honeydew
- Antipasti-style salad with pepperoni, kidney beans, green olives and artichokes hearts
- Classic Caesar salad with parmesan and herb croutons
- Cole slaw with dried cranberries and golden raisins
- Wild rice salad with red flame grapes, toasted almonds and fresh herbs
- Grape tomato salad with baby mozzarella and fresh oregano
- Yakasoba noodle salad with vegetables
- Teriyaki beef salad
- Cous cous salad with cucumbers
- Freshly made to order poached eggs, biscuits and English muffins, Canadian bacon, Hollandaise, creamed spinach, sausage gravy
- Grilled Asian BBQ salmon filets with mango and papaya relish
- Smoked salmon Mousseline feather-light salmon spread on miniature bagels with marinated red onions
- Chilled tiger prawns perfumed with Old Bay seasoning and matched with a Creole-style cocktail Sauce
- Fresh crab salad with a Remoulade dressing
- Assortment of freshly made sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce
- Italian scramble with Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach, basil, hickory-smoked bacon and savory sausage links
- Roasted red potatoes with glazed onions and sweet peppers
- Buffalo-style chicken cassolet
- Macaroni and cheese, a tender pasta robed in rich cheese sauce
- Carved chili rub breast of turkey with jalapeno-cranberry chutney
- Rosemary and garlic-scented casino roast with horseradish cream
- Premium cakes and tortes
- New York style cheesecake
- Cream puffs, petit fours and miniature fruit tartlets
- Rich almond and pecan bars
Unlimited Champagne, coffee, tea, soda and juice
*Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change
A really lovely time, great food and fantastic harbour cruise. Plentiful champagne, only had to drink a mouthful and was topped up, staff friendly and attentive.
Superb food, excellent wait staff and exciting views with great narrative. Could not of asked for anything more!