There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego! Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the captain. Indulge in a lavish brunch buffet featuring a savory selection of all your favorites and complimentary champagne. An astonishing range of sights awaits you in beautiful San Diego Bay!
- San Diego champagne brunch
- Lavish brunch buffet features a savory selection and includes complimentary champagne
- See the submarines and the Naval Air Station, San Diego's skyline and the Coronado Bridge
- Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the Captain on this San Diego Brunch Cruise.
There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego!
- Freshly baked croissants, blueberry, cherry and cheese danishes, and caramel pecan rolls
- Cinnamon swirl French toast with freshly whipped cream, candied walnuts and brown sugar glazed bananas
- Chocolate bread pudding with crème Anglaise and a sweet vanilla-scented sauce
- Rainbow of fresh fruit featuring strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and honeydew
- Antipasti-style salad with pepperoni, kidney beans, green olives and artichokes hearts
- Classic Caesar salad with parmesan and herb croutons
- Cole slaw with dried cranberries and golden raisins
- Wild rice salad with red flame grapes, toasted almonds and fresh herbs
- Grape tomato salad with baby mozzarella and fresh oregano
- Yakasoba noodle salad with vegetables
- Teriyaki beef salad
- Cous cous salad with cucumbers
- Freshly made to order poached eggs, biscuits and English muffins, Canadian bacon, Hollandaise, creamed spinach, sausage gravy
- Grilled Asian BBQ salmon filets with mango and papaya relish
- Smoked salmon Mousseline feather-light salmon spread on miniature bagels with marinated red onions
- Chilled tiger prawns perfumed with Old Bay seasoning and matched with a Creole-style cocktail Sauce
- Fresh crab salad with a Remoulade dressing
- Assortment of freshly made sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce
- Italian scramble with Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach, basil, hickory-smoked bacon and savory sausage links
- Roasted red potatoes with glazed onions and sweet peppers
- Buffalo-style chicken cassolet
- Macaroni and cheese, a tender pasta robed in rich cheese sauce
- Carved chili rub breast of turkey with jalapeno-cranberry chutney
- Rosemary and garlic-scented casino roast with horseradish cream
- Premium cakes and tortes
- New York style cheesecake
- Cream puffs, petit fours and miniature fruit tartlets
- Rich almond and pecan bars
Unlimited Champagne, coffee, tea, soda and juice
*Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change
Great service and amazing food. This was a wonderful experience from end to end. Would definitely do again.
Beautiful ship - 2 decks - 2 buffets - amazing food for a buffet - lotsa shrimp, roast beef, salads and desserts - unlimited champagne! Good cruise around the harbor - definitely worth it!
If you are spending a week in San Diego and arrive on a Saturday, this is a great way to start your vacation. Food is spectacular!!!!! Champagne overflowing, and the cruise of the bay was informative. Not too short and not too long. Just right!
My girlfriend and I went on this cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The food was delicious and the servers were very accommodating. The time was changed from 11am to 930am, but we did find out ahead of time so that was good. The day was perfect and definitely worth the price of admission!
If a champagne cruise can get any better, I'm not sure how. We did this the morning after our dinner cruise with our young teens and it was just as wonderful the second time on board. All of the staff were eager and welcoming, and professional. Jennifer W. among others helped bring smiles to the morning.
The staff were highly professional and worked hard to make sure all passengers had a great time. The staff were very friendly and helpful. A terrific experience! We'll be back!
Good service, great food selection and lovely scenery.
A really lovely time, great food and fantastic harbour cruise. Plentiful champagne, only had to drink a mouthful and was topped up, staff friendly and attentive.
Superb food, excellent wait staff and exciting views with great narrative. Could not of asked for anything more!
The tour was great. The food was awesome. The champagne was free flowing. The only issue was Viator never called Hornblower to make our reservation, luckily there was room on the boat and Hornblower took care of it.