- 2-hour San Diego champagne brunch cruise
- Savor a lavish brunch buffet with complimentary champagne
- See top sights including the Naval Air Station, the historical Star of India sailing ship and the Coronado Bridge
- Listen to informative live commentary about San Diego's history and waterfront sights
- Visit the captain in the wheelhouse or take in the sun on the spacious decks
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The friendly staff welcomes you aboard and orients you to the deluxe boat's amenities, which includes climate-controlled cabins with large viewing windows as well as spacious decks where you can take in the sun and ocean breeze.
As your captain sets out on the harbor, hear live commentary about San Diego's history and the sights that you pass. Sail by landmarks including the Coronado Bay Bridge, the North Island Naval station and Point Loma, where sea lions haul out on the rocks. Admire the beautifully restored Star of India, a historical full-rigged sailing ship built in 1863 that now houses the San Diego Maritime Museum.
While sailing around the bay, help yourself to the hearty brunch buffet, which offers a range of savory and sweet dishes that is sure to please the whole family. The professional staff serves complimentary champagne throughout the meal, making this a great way to celebrate your time in San Diego.
After two hours, your tour ends upon return to the dock, where you are well situated to continue sightseeing in San Diego.
- Fresh-baked croissants, blueberry, cherry and cheese danishes, and caramel pecan rolls
- Cinnamon swirl French toast with freshly whipped cream, candied walnuts and brown sugar-glazed bananas
- Chocolate bread pudding with crème Anglaise and a sweet vanilla-scented sauce
- Rainbow of fresh fruit featuring strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and honeydew
- Antipasto-style salad with pepperoni, kidney beans, green olives and artichokes hearts
- Classic Caesar salad with parmesan and herb croutons
- Cole slaw with dried cranberries and golden raisins
- Wild rice salad with red flame grapes, toasted almonds and fresh herbs
- Grape tomato salad with baby mozzarella and fresh oregano
- Yakasoba noodle salad with vegetables
- Teriyaki beef salad
- Couscous salad with cucumbers
- Freshly made to order poached eggs, biscuits and English muffins, Canadian bacon, Hollandaise, creamed spinach, sausage gravy
- Grilled Asian barbecue salmon filet with mango and papaya relish
- Smoked salmon Mousseline feather-light salmon spread on miniature bagels with marinated red onions
- Chilled tiger prawns perfumed with Old Bay seasoning and Creole-style cocktail sauce
- Fresh crab salad with a remoulade dressing
- Assortment of freshly made sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce
- Italian scramble with Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach, basil, hickory-smoked bacon and savory sausage links
- Roasted red potatoes with glazed onions and sweet peppers
- Buffalo-style chicken cassoulet
- Macaroni and cheese, a tender pasta with rich cheese sauce
- Carved chili rub breast of turkey with jalapeno-cranberry chutney
- Rosemary and garlic-scented casino roast with horseradish cream
- Premium cakes and tortes
- New York style cheesecake
- Cream puffs, petit fours and miniature fruit tarts
- Rich almond and pecan bars
- Unlimited Champagne, coffee, tea, soda and juice
Food was great and service , all the crew were nice and helpful.
Great views, great food, great staff!
Great service and amazing food. This was a wonderful experience from end to end. Would definitely do again.
Beautiful ship - 2 decks - 2 buffets - amazing food for a buffet - lotsa shrimp, roast beef, salads and desserts - unlimited champagne! Good cruise around the harbor - definitely worth it!
If you are spending a week in San Diego and arrive on a Saturday, this is a great way to start your vacation. Food is spectacular!!!!! Champagne overflowing, and the cruise of the bay was informative. Not too short and not too long. Just right!
My girlfriend and I went on this cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The food was delicious and the servers were very accommodating. The time was changed from 11am to 930am, but we did find out ahead of time so that was good. The day was perfect and definitely worth the price of admission!
If a champagne cruise can get any better, I'm not sure how. We did this the morning after our dinner cruise with our young teens and it was just as wonderful the second time on board. All of the staff were eager and welcoming, and professional. Jennifer W. among others helped bring smiles to the morning.
The staff were highly professional and worked hard to make sure all passengers had a great time. The staff were very friendly and helpful. A terrific experience! We'll be back!
Good service, great food selection and lovely scenery.
A really lovely time, great food and fantastic harbour cruise. Plentiful champagne, only had to drink a mouthful and was topped up, staff friendly and attentive.