- San Diego Bay harbor cruise
- Choice of either a 1- or 2-hour tour
- Enjoy fantastic views of San Diego's skyline
- Cruise under Coronado Bridge
- Comfortable outdoor and indoor seating
- Catch seals and sea lions sunbathing on the rocks just off shore
- Snacks and beverages available for purchase
What You Can Expect
Your fully narrated harbor cruise will take you to the US Naval fleet, the famous Coronado Bay Bridge, San Diego's bustling shipyards and the Star of India, the oldest iron-hulled sailing ship still afloat. Take the 2-hour harbor cruise for the full tour; if you only have time for the 1-hour option, choose between either the north or south bay departures.
On the north bay cruise, see North Island Naval Air Station, Harbor and Shelter islands, the Naval Sub Base and Cabrillo National Monument. The south bay cruise will take you to see the Star of India, the US Navy surface fleet, the Coronado Bay Bridge and busy shipyards.
We enjoyed the Harbor cruise very much. It was very relaxing, lots of interesting landmarks to see and informative commentary. Seating was flexible, one could move about indoors or outdoors on deck. Food and drinks were available. We were glad we took this two hour cruise. We recommend this cruise for all vistors.
Great! Was well worth the cost. A beautiful day in San Diego!