- San Diego Bay harbor cruise
- Choice of either a 1- or 2-hour tour
- Enjoy fantastic views of San Diego's skyline
- Cruise under Coronado Bridge
- Comfortable outdoor and indoor seating
- Catch seals and sea lions sunbathing on the rocks just off shore
- Snacks and beverages available for purchase
Your fully narrated harbor cruise will take you to the US Naval fleet, the famous Coronado Bay Bridge, San Diego's bustling shipyards and the Star of India, the oldest iron-hulled sailing ship still afloat. Take the 2-hour harbor cruise for the full tour; if you only have time for the 1-hour option, choose between either the north or south bay departures.
On the north bay cruise, see North Island Naval Air Station, Harbor and Shelter islands, the Naval Sub Base and Cabrillo National Monument. The south bay cruise will take you to see the Star of India, the US Navy surface fleet, the Coronado Bay Bridge and busy shipyards.
Reviewed by Lara F, April 2013
Great. Very informative.
Reviewed by coren a, December 2012
The day was fabulous, the boat great. The two hour cruise was definitely the way to go. From the Coronado Bridge to the Navy ships, sea lions, history and even a jet taking off from North Island. Our guide was exceptionally knowledgeable and well informed and provided us with an excellent narrative.