- USS Midway Museum shore excursion in San Diego
- Visit one of the largest aircraft carriers in the US Navy fleet
- Enjoy more than 60 exhibits, including the flight deck, galley and engine room
- Audio tour included in the admission price is available in English, Japanese and Spanish
- A must-do for the entire family
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
More than 60 exhibits, from the engine room to the bridge, and 25 restored historic aircraft are on display. Find out what it was like to be part of a "city at sea" as you explore the galleys, officer's country and sleeping quarters of the first Navy ship too large to go through the Panama Canal. You will be amazed by the 4-acre (1.6-hectare) flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego and San Diego Bay. Don't miss the flight simulators and climb-aboard aircraft, and stop by the gift shop and café for souvenirs and snacks.
This excursion is located within a 2-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in San Diego. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Amazing experience! I wish we would have had more time to explore everything. You need at least 3 hours. It was great knowing a little bit of our heroes' history of the Military.
Explore at your own pace. Talk and listen to veterans with experience and knowledge of the Midway add to the overall experience.