- 4-hour narrated sightseeing tour of San Diego
- Relax on a comfortable coach as you explore beautiful San Diego, La Jolla and Coronado
- See sites like Old Town, Balboa Park, the Gaslamp Quarter and Seaport Village
- Admire incredible coastal views, elaborate Victorian architecture and quaint cottages housing boutiques and galleries
- Enjoy several photo opportunities and time to walk around
- Upgrade to include a scenic 1-hour cruise on San Diego Bay!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
First, visit Old Town, the birth place of San Diego. Now a state-protected historical park, this area commemorates the early days of the city and is home to Heritage Park, where you'll see well-preserved Victorian buildings.
Continue to Balboa Park, a 1,200-acre (490-hectacre) park named after Spanish maritime explorer Vasco Núñez de Balboa. Then, discover the Gaslamp Quarter, the historic heart of San Diego where the nightlife happens. Learn how the name refers to the gas lamps that were common here in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Explore Seaport Village, a waterfront shopping and dining complex built on the site of a former burial ground from the Spanish expedition of 1782, and stop by Mission Bay Park, the largest man-made aquatic park in the country.
Travel on the Embarcadero, an area along the San Diego Harbor that's home to the cruise ship terminal. Continue to nearby La Jolla, one of San Diego's hilly beach community, where you'll see La Jolla Cove and Seal Rock, where grey seals congregate in low tides.
Drive along downtown's Green Dragon Colony, a collection of cottages that once served as a retreat for writers, actors, artists and musicians. These buildings now house quaint galleries and boutiques.
In Coronado, an affluent resort city in San Diego County, see Hotel del Coronado, a19th-century building featuring well-preserved wooden Victorian architecture.
Throughout your tour of these beautiful places, you’ll have several photo stops along the way, as well as time to walk around.
Upgrade your San Diego city tour to include a 1-hour cruise along San Diego Bay! In lieu of visiting Seaport Village, relax on a comfortable boat and soak in amazing sights from the water as you listen to interesting onboard commentary.