- Ride the San Diego Trolley
- Hop on and off at any of the 11 stops as often as you like
- Stops are conveniently located close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants
- Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego
Recent Photos of This Tour
- My brother, his wife and I ...Photo by: Greg W
- Hotel del CoronadoPhoto by: JennyC
United States of America, 12 2010
- SunsetPhoto by: Anthony H
- SD TourPhoto by: Bruno T
- Travel PhotographyPhoto by: Margaret T F
- Painting in the market of old ...Photo by: Greg W
- The strarting point of the ...Photo by: Greg W
What You Can Expect
Exactly what we wanted. Close to cruise terminal. Just missed trolley so had to wait 30 minutes for a trolley. Easy on and off access. Especially enjoyed Coronado Island stop.
This is a good tour to see the highlights of the central San Diego area. No worries about parking or wanting to stay a bit longer or shorter than allowed on more structured tours. I had only one day to be a tourist on a recent trip to San Diego and, never having been there before this was very helpful.
Very best way of getting to know San Diego and what it has to offer
Inviting detail trip. Highly informative.
We really enjoyed the San Diego City Tour. It stopped at all the places we wanted to see. The best part was the stop in Coronado Island. We were able to visit the area, which was so convenient on the trolley. We actually took a second tour the following day to the beach areas. Beautiful tour and so much interesting information.
Wow!!! What a fun tour! Loved that we could spend as much or as little time at each of the eleven stops. We started later than planned, so only got off at the stops we really wanted to see. The narration during the rides was funny, but informative. Will definitely take the trolley tour again the next time I'm in San Diego. Highly recommend!!! Great safety announcements! LOL
Very nice way to see the city and decide where to shop, eat, tour.
Thoroughly good day. Entertaining and informative.
This was the perfect way to see San Diego. The tour offered 11 different stops that were great. The trolleys were running on time, had great information, were friendly and very easy to hop on and off. I highly recommend using this service as it is a great way to see all the sites.
Super overview of San Diego - excellent commentary by guide/driver