- Ride the San Diego Trolley
- Hop on and off at any of the 10 stops as often as you like
- Stops are conveniently located close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants
- Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego
Recent Photos of This Tour
- My brother, his wife and I ...Photo by: Greg W
- Hotel del CoronadoPhoto by: JennyC
United States of America, 12 2010
- Old Town Trolley ToursPhoto by: Claudia G
- SunsetPhoto by: Anthony H
- SD TourPhoto by: Bruno T
- Travel PhotographyPhoto by: Margaret T F
- Painting in the market of old ...Photo by: Greg W
- The strarting point of the ...Photo by: Greg W
What You Can Expect
Climb aboard the trolley at any of its 10 convenient stopping points (see Itinerary below) any time during its normal operating hours. Trolleys come to each stop every 30 minutes. One of the many sights you can visit during the course of your ride is Old Town State Historic Park, often called the “Jamestown of the Pacific,” where you can discover the history of California’s founding amidst the area’s range of 19th-century buildings. There are also stops along the way for the world-famous San Diego Zoo, which houses a virtual Noah’s Ark of wildlife, the USS Midway and the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
It's the perfect way to get around during your next visit to San Diego.
- Old Town State Park
- Cruise Ship Terminal/USS Midway
- Seaport Village
- Marriott Marina/Convention Center
- Horton Plaza
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Hilton Bayfront
- Coronado/Mc P's Irish Pub and Grill
- Balboa Park (El Prado)/San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy
This is a fun and pleasant way to get around, see San Diego's various charming areas, and learn a little history. Highly recommend this trolley tour. Natives were confused between this trolley and the red electric trollies, so finding the correct ticket booth and starting point was a bit of a hassle. But once in the correct place, and on our tour, everyone in our group had a great time. We even sang along to the songs appropriately played by the driver!
We were unable to take the trolley trip because of the high heat that day, both of us being in advanced age. We hop to be able to take the trip in the fall.--Michael P. Graves
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing! We got to see so much of San Diego. Our tour bus drier Jon was so knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour.
Driver Jeff or Git? was friendly, helpful and we enjoyed the cheesy jokes at every intersection! :
Great tour and great tour guides. Lots to see and do. Thank you.
Loved it. The music really added to the tour. Tour guides were friendly and fun.
Deb was awesome
Great very informative and covered loads of ground.
Great weather, great information and entertainment from drivers