- Ride the San Diego Trolley
- Hop on and off at any of the 11 stops as often as you like
- Stops are conveniently located close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants
- Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego
Recent Photos of This Tour
- My brother, his wife and I ...Photo by: Greg W
- Hotel del CoronadoPhoto by: JennyC
United States of America, 12 2010
- Old Town Trolley ToursPhoto by: Claudia G
- SunsetPhoto by: Anthony H
- SD TourPhoto by: Bruno T
- Travel PhotographyPhoto by: Margaret T F
- Painting in the market of old ...Photo by: Greg W
- The strarting point of the ...Photo by: Greg W
What You Can Expect
Driver Jeff or Git? was friendly, helpful and we enjoyed the cheesy jokes at every intersection! :
Great tour and great tour guides. Lots to see and do. Thank you.
Loved it. The music really added to the tour. Tour guides were friendly and fun.
Deb was awesome
Great very informative and covered loads of ground.
Great weather, great information and entertainment from drivers
What a fantastic way to see San Diego in a short time frame! We also found it useful to identify what places we wanted to go back to and spend more time at. Well worth it.
The tour on the trolley enabled us to see most of the town in the short amount of time we had.Friendly and professional staff
We came from a cruiseship and didn't want to pay for their shore excursion, and found this great tour. We elected not to hop on and off we had two mobility challenged people on board but found the two-hour full tour very informative and which took us on a 25-mile route. The company put on extra trollies as the cruiseship came to San Diego after not being able to tender to Catalina Island because of poor weather. Impressive guides and a truly lovely introduction to San Diego.
This tour is a great way to get oriented to San Diego and see a lot of areas in one day! The trolleys arrive every 30 minutes at each stop so it's convenient as well.