- San Diego sightseeing and Tijuana combo tour
- Enjoy a 4-hour tour of San Diego, La Jolla and Coronado
- Tour downtown Tijuana and have free time to browse local shops and restaurants
- Your knowledgeable guide will provide interesting, informative commentary
- Upgrade to include a scenic 1-hour cruise on San Diego Bay!
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Enjoy the beautiful sights of sunny San Diego, stunning La Jolla and scenic Coronado. Some of the places you’ll see include Old Town, Balboa Park, the Gaslamp Quarter, Seaport Village, La Jolla Cove, Seal Rock, Hotel del Coronado, Green Dragon Colony, Mission Bay Park, Heritage Park and the Embarcadero.
You’ll have several photo stops along the way, as well as time to walk around. Enjoy free time in Seaport Village to enjoy lunch and do some shopping.
Then, drive south and take a 30-minute narrated coach tour of downtown Tijuana, making a stop at Avenida Revolucion, Tijuana’s biggest attraction full of shops and restaurants.
Here, enjoy two hours of free time to wander through the bustling shops and bazaars. Browse handcrafts from street vendors and head to any of the Mexican restaurants to enjoy some authentic Mariachi music over a refreshing margarita (own expense).
Upgrade your combo tour to include a scenic 1-hour cruise along San Diego Bay! Before you head to Tijuana, relax on a comfortable boat and soak in amazing sights from the water, with interesting onboard commentary included.
Tour guide was fantastic. We had a fabulous tour and learnt so much about San Diego and Mexico. Would definitely recommend this tour to our friends and when we are back in San Diego will definitely use Viator tours again.