- Photography walking tour of San Diego’s key downtown sites and hidden treasures
- Capture beautiful photos and learn great tips from your guide, a professional photographer
- Hear interesting stories and facts about the city’s colorful history and culture
- Enjoy an optional one-on-one photo review session
- All skill levels welcome!
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass Petco Park, an open-air ballpark in the downtown area. Your guide will also lead you to secret, off-the-beaten-path spots and teach you about the city’s interesting history and culture.
You’ll make several stops to learn professional tips and tricks from your guide on the best way to capture San Diego’s beauty through your lens. At some point, take a 30-minute rest break to grab a snack or drink from a local café (own expense) and enjoy an optional photo review session with your guide.
After your tour, you'll have many photos to share and new skills to use on your next adventure.