- 3-hour San Diego sailing excursion
- Complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks on board
- Small-group tour is limited to just six people, ensuring an intimate experience
- Bring your own music to play on the surround-sound speakers!
- Choose from a daytime or sunset sail
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
No matter which sail you choose, your captain will ensure that you have the best possible time on the water. As you admire the views, enjoy the complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks. If you get chilly, grab one of the provided polar-fleece jackets, blankets, hats or wind-gear. If the sun is too bright, slather on the complimentary sunscreen or don a pair of provided sunglasses. And use the provided binoculars to admire the coastline or look for wildlife! You can even bring your own music to plug into the boat’s surround-sound system.
Please note: The boat is limited to six (6) passengers. To make it a private adventure, book all six spaces and bring along five friends!
Great time! Out captain was fun, informative, and encouraged us to help sail. I think this is a great value compared to some sailing trips that are only two hours for a similar price!
Our trip was perfect! We had the best weather and a great captain, Captain Art was wonderful and I want to do it again!!