- Visit one of the largest aircraft carriers in the US Navy fleet
- Enjoy over 60 exhibits including the flight deck, galley, engine room and more
- Audio tour included in the admission price is available in English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German and Mandarin
- A must for the entire family
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Aircraft Carrier YogaPhoto by: Nick
- Impressive vesselPhoto by: Nick
- JetsPhoto by: Nick
- AirplanePhoto by: Cathy T
- HelicopterPhoto by: Cathy T
- USS Midway MuseumPhoto by: Anonymous
- USS MidwayPhoto by: Bruno T
- Awesome!Photo by: Guillemo G
- It wasnt me!Photo by: Guillemo G
- Just In CasePhoto by: Guillemo G
- Im HungryPhoto by: Guillemo G
- USS MdwayPhoto by: JezInBrum
- Chocs away!Photo by: Frederick S
- Want to be a pilot?Photo by: Jean P
- Dinner on the flight DeckPhoto by: Michael R
- HelicoperPhoto by: Michael R
- Flight deckPhoto by: Michael R
- CIC Battle group rosterPhoto by: James w
- F4 PhantomPhoto by: afiqaza
Malaysia, 10 2013
- Midway TourPhoto by: Ramon L
USA, 10 2013
What You Can Expect
Fantastic! The ship is awesome and the vets aboard that helped with the tour showed great pride and knowledge.
This was a truly amazing and historical tour. Please take your time and listen to all the audio info provided.
Also if you get the chance take all the tours available and do talk to the docents onboard they are very well versed in the history of this beautiful ship.
It was an excellent self-paced tour. We didn't feel rushed and though there were hundreds of people onboard the ship, it didn't seem crowded. The volunteer hosts were extremely helpful and made our tour all the more enjoyable.
We were really impressed by the volunteers who explained everything so well. And the views of San Diego from the Deck were beautiful. I would recommend this tour. Very well planned out to see all the areas.
so much fun, I would highly recommend. The vets giving the information on the ship were incredible.
Highly recommended. Audio tour just the right balance, short clips rather than constant, gave chance to get a feel for the place at your own pace. Good that everywhere was pretty much accessible and gave a very good feeling of what it would have been like on board. Staff extremely friendly and helpful and clearly passionate about having served. As a non-military or US citizen, found it more enjoyable than expected.
loved it we met a prisoner of war he was a pilot that got shot down and was sent to starlag 3 and was liberated by paton. great exibits fantastic day.i would recommended this tour to anyone
Excellent museum! Having navy veterans and former Navy pilots taking the tour was very good.
We took our two kids, 12 and 9, and they were a tiny bit bored but overall it was a great experience. The headphone tour is great for adults, not for kids. The ship is amazing and the planes displayed on top are incredible to see. We were advised to do the tour of the upper levels, which we did, and it was well worth it.