- Visit one of the largest aircraft carriers in the US Navy fleet
- Enjoy over 60 exhibits including the flight deck, galley, engine room and more
- Audio tour included in the admission price is available in English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German and Mandarin
- A must for the entire family
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Aircraft Carrier YogaPhoto by: Nick
- Impressive vesselPhoto by: Nick
- JetsPhoto by: Nick
- AirplanePhoto by: Cathy T
- HelicopterPhoto by: Cathy T
- USS Midway MuseumPhoto by: Anonymous
- USS MidwayPhoto by: Bruno T
- Awesome!Photo by: Guillemo G
- It wasnt me!Photo by: Guillemo G
- Just In CasePhoto by: Guillemo G
- Im HungryPhoto by: Guillemo G
- USS MdwayPhoto by: JezInBrum
- Chocs away!Photo by: Frederick S
- Want to be a pilot?Photo by: Jean P
- Dinner on the flight DeckPhoto by: Michael R
- HelicoperPhoto by: Michael R
- Flight deckPhoto by: Michael R
- CIC Battle group rosterPhoto by: James w
- F4 PhantomPhoto by: afiqaza
Malaysia, 10 2013
- Midway TourPhoto by: Ramon L
USA, 10 2013
What You Can Expect
We were really impressed by the volunteers who explained everything so well. And the views of San Diego from the Deck were beautiful. I would recommend this tour. Very well planned out to see all the areas.
so much fun, I would highly recommend. The vets giving the information on the ship were incredible.
Highly recommended. Audio tour just the right balance, short clips rather than constant, gave chance to get a feel for the place at your own pace. Good that everywhere was pretty much accessible and gave a very good feeling of what it would have been like on board. Staff extremely friendly and helpful and clearly passionate about having served. As a non-military or US citizen, found it more enjoyable than expected.
loved it we met a prisoner of war he was a pilot that got shot down and was sent to starlag 3 and was liberated by paton. great exibits fantastic day.i would recommended this tour to anyone
Excellent museum! Having navy veterans and former Navy pilots taking the tour was very good.
We took our two kids, 12 and 9, and they were a tiny bit bored but overall it was a great experience. The headphone tour is great for adults, not for kids. The ship is amazing and the planes displayed on top are incredible to see. We were advised to do the tour of the upper levels, which we did, and it was well worth it.
Amazing to be able to visit a piece of naval history
The best day of my Holiday,fantastic insight to what goes on at sea.
I will never regret getting tickets for this.
The easiest way to get tickets is before you fly and this is the place to get them,it is
also the best value.
A great experience!