- San Diego luxury dinner cruise, a Viator Exclusive
- Relax on a scenic 3-hour cruise along San Diego Bay aboard a luxurious yacht
- Admire views of the city skyline from the deck as you sip chilled Champagne
- Sit down to a gourmet 3-course dinner at your guaranteed private window table
- Pop open a bottle of bubbly to share with your sweetheart
- Enjoy fun DJ entertainment – dancing encouraged!
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else, so don't miss out on this unforgettable experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Why chance beautiful views of San Diego when you can guarantee them with a window table? This exclusive, luxury cruise has it all. With a bottle of bubbly, your evening will transform from great to splendid.
What You Can Expect
Great romantic way to spend a special occasion such as a wedding anniversary. Champagne dinner, dancing and great vies. Highly recommend to anyone.
It was the best experience, I highly recommend this cruise!!!!
We had a wonderful time. Window seating and dinner was excellent. Great views, good service and music. Everything was on time as scheduled. Plan extra time for parking.
Everything they claimed it would be!
Excellent choice of music
DJ did a nice job of encouraging dance participation
Great views from around the bay area
Excellent/attentive service and great food!
Excellent waiting staff and friendly DJ that came by for song requests. Food was well prepared, very accommodating for my husband's shell fish allergy and did substitutions. The advice is to bring extra money because the only drawback was a consistent feeling to upgrade services. For example appetizers were 8-10 extra, photos that were taken before boarding:20, wine: extra, fillet mignon or other entree substitutes: 15 extra. We ended up paying close to 100 extra tips including. But for our 10 yr wedding anniversary it was worth it! The view was spectacular.
It was really nice and good was good.
More crowded than I expected, but it took nothing away from one of our most romantic dates ever. The food quality was better than expected and the views were worth every penny. I definitely suggest getting the window seat if you can.
Excellent tour. Dinner was great, and the views amazing.