- Overnight tour to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Guided tour of Yosemite's most famous attractions, including El Capitan, the Tunnel View, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls
- Choice of 3 different styles of accommodation at Yosemite
- Explore Yosemite on your own, at your own pace on this semi-guided tour
- Scenic drive to Yosemite from San Francisco
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off from San Francisco hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This overnight excursion goes straight to Yosemite, giving you more free time to enjoy this extraordinary park as you wish. Go hiking, rafting or rock climbing, or try to capture the perfect photo. Opt to stay in a tent cabin in the park for a more rugged experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After your semi-guided tour, enjoy free time to further explore Yosemite at your own pace. There are numerous activities for all interests - go rafting down the Merced River, learn rock climbing on Yosemite's beautiful granite cliffs or simply relax on an open tram tour of Yosemite Valley. Then, when the tour buses depart for the evening, you can sit back, relax and watch the sun set over Yosemite.
Choose from 3 different styles of accommodation to suit your budget for your overnight stay in Yosemite. Stay inside the park at Curry Village in a tent cabin, settle in at the comfortable Yosemite View Lodge or enjoy modern conveniences and a great scenic location at Yosemite Park Lodge.
On day 2, after having enjoyed a morning of free time, rejoin your tour group for the afternoon’s guided tour. You’ll be departing Yosemite in the late afternoon, arriving back in San Francisco by nightfall. Drop off at your San Francisco hotel is included.
Great tour. I had an awesome guide. The motel was outside the park and I had to wait 1.3 hrs for the next shuttle to the park because I missed it. I would prefer booking directly with the tour company though.
Would do this tour again but stay longer. Yosemite is a beautiful place to visit and at your own pace.