- 1.5-hour VIP walking tour of the iconic AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour with a former San Francisco Giants player as your guide
- Listen to fun facts and stories about San Francisco Giants legends such as Vida Blue
- Get up close to several iconic baseball sites including the press box and statue of Willie Mays
- Admire the views over San Francisco Bay and look out for ‘McCovey Cove’
What You Can Expect
After introductions, walk with your personal San Francisco Giants legend around the iconic baseball stadium to see where famous games have been both won and lost. Visit behind-the-scenes sites that only players and coaches can normally access such as the visitors’ clubhouse, batting cages and the Giants’ dugout.
Pose for an all-important photo in the press box, and then take a stroll alongside the warning track, the grass-free area on the outskirts of the field. The stadium is known for its sweeping views of San Francisco Bay, and your guide will take you to a primo vantage point for a photo. Look out for the area nicknamed ‘McCovey Cove,’ and hear how it was named after the first baseman Willie McCovey who hit a home run into the bay behind the stadium. On game days, you can expect to see kayaks and boats filled with fans hoping to nab a baseball in the cove.
After 1.5 hours exploring the famed park and learning about the San Francisco Giants, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes. Have your camera ready for a photo by the 9-foot (3-meter) statue of Willie Mays — one of America’s most talented retired baseball players — and make sure to pull out a pen for an autographed photo from your guide!